BY THE OFFICE

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Kendra V.
Sioux Falls, SD
At first I hated this show. I thought it was painfully awkward and super politically incorrect. But I grew to love it and I laughed a ton. I still rewatch episodes.
Hannah B.
Mount Vernon, NY
The best show EVER! I can literally watch every season over and over again. The characters are lovable, and you find something new every time you watch. This show helped me make it through sophomore year in college.
Skylar W.
Albuquerque, NM
One of my favorite shows ever. I have watched them over and over and they make me laugh every time. I get so into the show that I feel like the actors aren't actors and I'm actally watching a documentary on an office.
Anna V.
San Diego, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is an all time favorite show for me. I watch it all the time on Netflix and they have so many seasons so you will never run out of episodes to watch. So funny!
I love it. its a classic i really feel in love with this show. it so down to earth humor and witty. biggest fan .great pick me up and i see it like 9 times all seasons again and again . the office is life i love it.
Sandro P.
Tallahassee, FL
I've watched a lot of different shows throughout my life, but none compares to the office. Not only do you get to follow these characters journey each and every episode but it leaves you crying of laughter every time.
Tessa R.
Atlanta, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Pam and Jim. Dwight. Michael Scott. Toby. The characters I have come to know and love. So sad the series has ended but love that all the seasons are available on Netflix!
Kate W.
College Park , MD
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Im genuine obsess with this show. I've watched it 3 times already and would watch again. Its funny, deep and the actors are great. I would recommend this to anyone.
Robin H.
Cincinnati, OH
I have worked in numerous office environments and can really relate to this show!! I was very sad that they took it off the air but I have watched old versions as well! It was a very funny show!! I love Steve Correll!
Lauren J.
Such a funny series. The ones with Michael still in them are the best. I love his humor along with Dwight's. Get ready for lots of laughs when you watch this series.
Jessica H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah N.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?