- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
I absolutely love this show. Whenever I tell myself I'm gonna put it on for "background noise" I end up losing current concentration and stopping what I'm doing to damn near watch a full season. It's just that good.
I have watched every season and episode of this show and I love it. After Steve Carrell left it was a struggle to watch, the seasons before he left were phenomenal though.
Great humor, but sometimes a little over the top (why I only gave it only 4 stars). I was more invested in the character relationships. The humor was an added perk.
After watching the first season way back when it premiered, I was not too sure, but then I stuck with it and the 2nd season was hilarious. I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows.
This is one of my favorite shows to watch and rewatch. It's got so many good lines and I quote it constantly! Michael Scott is cringeworthy and you just want to shake him when he does crazy stuff! Jim is such a laugh!
Probably one of the most amazing shows to have ever been create. My absolute favorite scene would have to be when Dwight does the whole fake fire drill. They have amazing actors and it's defiantly a must watch show
This show is hysterical. Every character cracks me up. The rivalry between Dwight and Jim really steals the show. Sad this went off the air. Love watching reruns.
A show that never gets old. This is the type of show that you can watch over and over. The actually is really good and I find myself always laughing when watching.
The office is so hilarious! I love watching every episode.. The cast is perfect. Everyone played their roles perfectly I think. The office is really a good sitcom.
I thought this show wasn't going to be great at first, took me a while to actually watch. Once I started watching it I immediately fell in love. Office humor, not the best jokes. But that's what makes it so great.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos