BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Kate W.
newtown , PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Im genuine obsess with this show. I've watched it 3 times already and would watch again. Its funny, deep and the actors are great. I would recommend this to anyone.
Nichelle P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of my all time favorite shows. It's funny, witty, and an around great show. It has everything. Feelings, funny, and fantastic acting. You won't be disappointed.
Sandro P.
Tallahassee, FL
I've watched a lot of different shows throughout my life, but none compares to the office. Not only do you get to follow these characters journey each and every episode but it leaves you crying of laughter every time.
Kimberly K.
Atlanta, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Great humor, but sometimes a little over the top (why I only gave it only 4 stars). I was more invested in the character relationships. The humor was an added perk.
J T.
Odessa, FL
Yes!!! So much love for this show. Not nearly as crude as the British version but still hilarious. Definitely knows its audience. It grows with the seasons and doesn't reuse the same plot devices over and over again
Amanda S.
Ovilla, TX
I love this show! I am now watching it for a third time. I have seen every episode and they never get old to me. I am cracking up laughing and love the characters. For anyone that loves humor needs to watch this show.
ashley h.
Sand Springs, OK
i love the office. it's one of my absolute favorite shows. i feel like the characters are very relatable and that they deal with real world problems and that is also very funny. i've seen every episode at least twice.
Catrina A.
Indianapolis, IN
This is one of my favorite shows to watch and rewatch. It's got so many good lines and I quote it constantly! Michael Scott is cringeworthy and you just want to shake him when he does crazy stuff! Jim is such a laugh!
Emily S.
Opelousas, LA
My all time favorite TV show. This is one of the only shows I actually finished watching. I cried on many episodes. I felt like I knew the characters as my friends.
Lacey B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
This is one of my absolute favorite TV shows. I was sad when they went off the air. I love the humor that is used and could watch this show over and over. I love the little romance that is also splashed into the plot.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah n.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?