BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Erin B.
Charleston , IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I began watching this show after one of my film study classes. I saw a short clip and decided to check out the show. Probably the best show if dry humor is your thing.
Kiki P.
New Cumberlnd, PA
This show is hilarious. I found all seasons on Netflix. I have watched this series three times now. Team Jim and Pam. I laughed I cried it was a part of me. Highly recommend.
Miriam A.
Little Rock, AR
This is such a classic. The first few episodes so we're so cringeworthy and funny. Once Jim and Pam got together though, there was no more "goal" of the show and when Steve Carrell left, they were just trying too hard
Taylor S.
Mt Pleasant, MI
It's a stupid funny. It's one of those shows where you need to go in with and open mind and give it a few episodes. Watching with the right person is also a factor.
Esperanza C.
Los Angeles, CA
When I first started watching the office with my older sister it immediately became a daily event with her. This show lifted my spirits and every time I remember it I also remember moments with my sister. Lovely show.
Anna V.
El Cajon, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is an all time favorite show for me. I watch it all the time on Netflix and they have so many seasons so you will never run out of episodes to watch. So funny!
Skylar W.
Albuquerque, NM
One of my favorite shows ever. I have watched them over and over and they make me laugh every time. I get so into the show that I feel like the actors aren't actors and I'm actally watching a documentary on an office.
Kiley S.
Dallastown, PA
My favorite show ever! Until the last season. Then I was indifferent. Really wish they would have kept going though. And maybe in the same direction as previous seasons.
Hannah B.
Porter Ranch, CA
This is always a funny and uplifting show to watch I find it a destresser in a way. It's nice to just kick back and relax and watch some of the office. Dwight will always be my favorite character because I find him hilarious I definetely recommend
Kate W.
newtown , PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Im genuine obsess with this show. I've watched it 3 times already and would watch again. Its funny, deep and the actors are great. I would recommend this to anyone.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?