BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Macarena T.
Covington, Ky
I am not a big fan of humor that makes fun of stupidity so I definitely did not think I would like this show. However! It's one of my favorites. I think what has really made it is the casting of the main characters and their chemistry. It is dumb, most of the time, but the story line is not necessarily based on that. The jokes are funny and the show is extremely quotable! We are always quoting different scenes in out day to day along with Friends.
Paige K.
Dekalb, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is set up as a sort of mockumentary, following the lives and interactions of employees at a Scranton, PA paper company office. The acting is exceptional across the board, and there are a lot of laughs to be had, especially for fans of more deadpan humor. There are also some dramatic aspects to the show that touch on life, like unreciprocated love, death of pets, and familial interactions. Michael Scott is the best boss.
Jennifer G.
Stockton, CA
I have watched every single episode of the office and then some. The office is one of those few shows that everybody loves. I enjoy watching the reruns whenever they are on TV and since I have all the seasons on DVD, whenever I'm free I could watch a whole season in one day. This show is comedy genius, I have never had a show make me laugh as much as this show has. Michael Scott is the best boss ever and I could only wish he was my crazy boss
Cristina P.
Land O Lakes, FL
I find, "The Office" a very funny show and a great real and watch show. Michael the lead character in the earlier episodes is someone that says and does everything he should not. Actually, he is quite politically incorrect! The staff has some lovable and relatable characters. But, I feel, when comparing it to a show like "Parks and Recreation" I feel it does not have the same energy or the same lovable characters.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
It's funny but I actually hated this show the first time I saw it. Later, I gave it another shot and was obsessed! The characters are absolutely hilarious (such talented actors) and their story lines are, for the most part, relate-able and funny to watch. I couldn't stop watching this show and I'm glad I gave it another chance. I've had friends go through the same thing I did, so if you're in that boat, TRY IT AGAIN!
Abbie T.
Washington Terrace, UT
The office is one of my top three favorite TV series of all time. The characters are what make this show great. Though I do think it is better when Steve Carrell is in it, I still enjoyed the last few seasons. I have laughed until I hurt while watching this show and it has made me cry a tear or two as well. The characters are just so relatable! I've watched every episode at least twice and still enjoy them.
Carol A.
Goldsboro, NC
I loved this show! I was really upset when it ended. The story line surrounding Jim and Pam is wonderful. It shows you the typical marriage and problems you face in the real world. I loved laughing at Michael Scott and Dwight. Dwight is a character you either love or hate. I started with not really liking him and then as time went on I grew to love him. The show has a ton of humor and provides constant laufhs
Madeline H.
San Diego, CA
I used to watch this show when it was still being taped with my dad, every Thursday night after swimteam practice. I grew up watching this hilarious train-wreck and hoping that my job would be this entertaining. Even though this show is a satire, it is written so that you form a strong attachment to all of the characters, and I definitely shed a few tears! I go back and watch these episodes all the time.
Mackenzie W.
Wdm, IA
The Office is the funniest TV show that I have ever watched! If you are in need of a good laugh you need to watch this show! I cried when this show ended and have already started rewatching it on Netflix. The episodes are on the short side so you can watch them if you don't have much time. The actors have such a funny sense of humor and I find myself laughing out loud so many time throughout the episodes!
tamara c.
Fowlerville, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
OKAY!!!
I've watched every episode of every single season four times now. I'm working on my fifth time of this show.
It's so hilarious! Just give Michael Scott a chance! I honestly could go on and on with this review but I don't want to make it too long.
My boyfriend actually has the office ringtone set up as my caller ring when I call him so..... If that means anything....

Just watch it! You will love it!
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?