BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Leah C.
Rochester, MI
One of my favorite shows of all time. If you haven't seen it, you need to. All of the actors do an amazing job, and the story line draws you in. This is a must watch!
Ally A.
Corona, CA
Hilarious, it's always such a good pick me up, it's one of my favorite shows and there are so many good hilarious lines that I've incorporated into my every day life
M Z.
Have to admit I thought I wasn't going to like this show but I love it. Season five is one of my favorites. John Krasinski and Jenna Fischer are super funny. Similar to the 70 show humor. I highly recommended watching it!
Flavia O.
Fayetteville, AR
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
How fun. I can spend my all day laughing of this show. For some reason, I get very calm watching it. The actors and actresses are amazing and the stories very funny.
sonia l.
San Diego, CA
My boyfriend and I are watching it right now, we cant stop laughing, but it gets a little too annoying sometimes, my favorite episode is when it's beach day and Andy floats into the water and stay there all night, so fun.
Amy P.
What a great show! Something that is light and easy to watch while multitasking but ultimately a classic show! The characters and their interactions are hilarious. The whole cast is excellent and they are now well known.
Anna G.
The office is pure comedy. I love the brash humor of Michael (Steve Carrel). The whole concept of the show is so simple but genius. I loved every minute of it. Yeah would recommend it to anyone looking for a great laugh.
Sarah H.
Brooklyn Park, MN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Love, love love The Office! A must-see for anyone who works in an office. The antics are hilarious and the characters are so relatable. Could watch it over and over.
Morgan S.
Boone
One of the most witty shows ever. Michael Scott constantly puts the office in silly and sometimes cringeworthy situations but you can't help but to keep watching it.
Taryn T.
Bakersfield, CA
I've watched every season of The Office, the characters feel like they are part of my life now. It's very funny and on of my favorites that I can watch over and over.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?