BY THE OFFICE

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Janna R.
Greer, SC
My all time favorite show. All the actors are perfect and hilarious. I can watch this show over and over again and never get tired of it. It is a one of a kind, dry humor show that keeps me laughing in every single episode.
Ash H.
Monroe, WA
This is my favorite sitcom ever. NBC nailed it. The obvious and subtle jokes always have you laughing. Every line was written so well! Every character is special and makes you fall in love with their mundane realistic lives.
Chels L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of the best comedies I've ever seen! It's kind of dry and has a camera crew/interview style. I highly recommend this show to anyone that likes Parks and Recreation.
Theresa D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Obsessed and in love with the office. Have watched every episode and am half way through watching them for the second time. Truly hilarious. The characters are perfect.
Michaela R.
Farmington, NM
I love this show. It's funny and I have watched it from start to finish twice now. I will always watch this it never gets old. I love the crew and the pranks they play.
M Z.
Have to admit I thought I wasn't going to like this show but I love it. Season five is one of my favorites. John Krasinski and Jenna Fischer are super funny. Similar to the 70 show humor. I highly recommended watching it!
Haley N.
Birmingham, AL
This television show is amazing. It is quick witted and full of dry humor. It is such a great go to for a laugh or a pick me up. Anything involving Dwight or Michael is sure to make you laugh. I highly recommend this show
Lyndsey S.
Collinsville, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is absolutely hilarious it is full of dry humor and keep you on your toes. It is such a light in easy show to watch! I love coming home To watch this show.
B NV  .
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
OMG I LOVE THIS SHOW! I loved it while it was on TV and now I regularly was the reruns on Netflix... I cannot get enough of Jim and Dwights antics! This show never fails when you're in the mood for some good belly laughs!
Alyssa A.
Hawley, TX
I love this show. I think one of the most funniest episode is the one where they learn how to do CPR. We watched it when my class had extra time after our final exams
Jessica H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah N.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?