BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
irma C.
Nazareth , PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The best show of mankind. i watch it repeatedly, dry humor but it is great!!! all the characters make you fall in love and its just makes u wish you could work there
Emma L.
Columbia, SC
So funny. Have watched it for a while and every episode is hilarious. Always entertaining and definitely will make you laugh out loud. Super unique TV show and great acting. Must watch if you want to laugh your socks off.
Justice B.
Morgantown, WV
One of the greatest TV shows I have ever had the please to watch. The cast is easy to fall in love with and I found myself laughing out loud at least once an episode.
Megan A.
You know those shows you put on and they make you feel instantly comfortable no matter where you are? Yeah, that's The Office for me. I think I've watched every episode at least three times by now and it never gets old.
Mary B.
Los Angeles, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Best Show Ever!! one of the funniest ones I have ever obsessively followed!!! I think all the actors in it make it so funny. otherwise it would be so blah and boring.
Kelsea T.
Venus, TX
Oh my goodness! How could anyone not like the Office. Hilarious how they could take such a boring job and turn it into a very funny TV show. Still love watching now.
Shawn Y.
Malvern, PA
The office is a half hour comedy in syndication. It follows office workers in a paper supply sales company. The actors and acting is top notch. I would compare it to the old WKRP for it's smart witty writing. A must see.
Daniela B.
Oak Harbor, WA
The office is a great and entertaining show. I cannot get enough of it. You can connect with the characters in the show and and it's such a bright and happy source of entertainment. the mockumentry style is just genius.
Ronald C.
Westbury, NY
You're going to love Dwight! I would rematch this entire show just because of him! One of the funniest, most eccentric shows I've ever had the pleasure of viewingredients, this is a definite must for TV lovers everywhere!
Gabriella L.
The Office is a show that you can't just watch one episode of! I'm constantly watching reruns on TV and binge watching it on Netflix, it's no longer on TV but I still love it, it's hilarious, & I watch it all the time!
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?