- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
I love the office it's sooooo funny and when I'm down I watch it and I cheers me up. I'm sooooo happy I found this series The best part is that it has like 9 seasons. I love it you should watch it. You won't regret it.
Extremely witty and engaging. It seems hard to find shows that make me laugh this much. I wish I could give it more stars, but the material is too sexually explicit.
This television show is amazing. It is quick witted and full of dry humor. It is such a great go to for a laugh or a pick me up. Anything involving Dwight or Michael is sure to make you laugh. I highly recommend this show
I am literally obsessed with the Office, i know it is lame & the content is like mediocre compared to other more popular shows but I don't care because it has done nothing but made me happy for years now. It has not been the same since Steve left but its still amazing. I just finished an episode 20 mins ago!
You know those shows you put on and they make you feel instantly comfortable no matter where you are? Yeah, that's The Office for me. I think I've watched every episode at least three times by now and it never gets old.
The office is a show that you can watch with anyone you know. This show is very funny and there are many characters that you will adore, and it will soon feel like you know them with their amazing "reality show" acting.
Oh my goodness! How could anyone not like the Office. Hilarious how they could take such a boring job and turn it into a very funny TV show. Still love watching now.
The best show of mankind. i watch it repeatedly, dry humor but it is great!!! all the characters make you fall in love and its just makes u wish you could work there
I have seen every episode of the Office at least 2 times. It is a go to show in our house when you just need a laugh and a light hearted show. Forever a Jim & Pam fan
Hilarious and so iconic. So many quotes and one liners that are now a part of daily life. An easy show to watch and end the day with a funny, short episode. Love it!
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos