BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Ash H.
Monroe, WA
This is my favorite sitcom ever. NBC nailed it. The obvious and subtle jokes always have you laughing. Every line was written so well! Every character is special and makes you fall in love with their mundane realistic lives.
Morgan W.
Columbus, OH
One of the greatest shows to ever be on television. This show has a great awkward humor to pair with characters to get invested in. The finale is the best series finale I've ever seen.
Amina K.
A hilarious comedy about a mundane enviroment. What makes it special though is Carrell's witty and slightly off-kilter sense of humor. Not to mention the other cast memebers brilliant talent, makes this comedy a knock-out.
Amairany N.
The Office is a classic the way FRIENDS is. The dialogue between characters is hilarious and at times, sentimental. This show almost never takes itself seriously! Watching it is a great pastime, especially if you need a laugh!
Janna R.
Greer, SC
My all time favorite show. All the actors are perfect and hilarious. I can watch this show over and over again and never get tired of it. It is a one of a kind, dry humor show that keeps me laughing in every single episode.
Syela R.
Colville
Hilarious show! My boyfriend turned me onto it and I love it. Actors are funny and believable. Would recommend to anyone looking for a good laugh. Michael's my favorite character. Watch this show once and you'll be hooked!
KC F.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
One of my favorites and in my opinion, one of the best TV shows out there! E enjoy watching this and I can never get tired of it. I loved it when Michael was there, but I still enjoyed watching the episodes when he was not there.
weston l.
Jupiter, FL
This show is so funny and really puts me in a great mood. I love it so much I recommend to everyone because it is the greatest show ever. I watch it everyday and it's really good acting. There's like 8 seasons which I love
Kealey B.
Lincoln, NE
It's my favorite show of all time. I've watched and rewatched each episode numerous times. I think Dwight is my favorite character. His extreme silliness and outlandish ideals really bring an interesting feature to the show.
Haley G.
Pottstown, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. If you want a comedy this is it. I heard so much hype about it from so many people that I hopped on the bandwagon and now binge watch it when I can!
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?