- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
This is my favorite sitcom ever. NBC nailed it. The obvious and subtle jokes always have you laughing. Every line was written so well! Every character is special and makes you fall in love with their mundane realistic lives.
One of the greatest shows to ever be on television. This show has a great awkward humor to pair with characters to get invested in. The finale is the best series finale I've ever seen.
A hilarious comedy about a mundane enviroment. What makes it special though is Carrell's witty and slightly off-kilter sense of humor. Not to mention the other cast memebers brilliant talent, makes this comedy a knock-out.
The Office is a classic the way FRIENDS is. The dialogue between characters is hilarious and at times, sentimental. This show almost never takes itself seriously! Watching it is a great pastime, especially if you need a laugh!
My all time favorite show. All the actors are perfect and hilarious. I can watch this show over and over again and never get tired of it. It is a one of a kind, dry humor show that keeps me laughing in every single episode.
Hilarious show! My boyfriend turned me onto it and I love it. Actors are funny and believable. Would recommend to anyone looking for a good laugh. Michael's my favorite character. Watch this show once and you'll be hooked!
One of my favorites and in my opinion, one of the best TV shows out there! E enjoy watching this and I can never get tired of it. I loved it when Michael was there, but I still enjoyed watching the episodes when he was not there.
This show is so funny and really puts me in a great mood. I love it so much I recommend to everyone because it is the greatest show ever. I watch it everyday and it's really good acting. There's like 8 seasons which I love
It's my favorite show of all time. I've watched and rewatched each episode numerous times. I think Dwight is my favorite character. His extreme silliness and outlandish ideals really bring an interesting feature to the show.
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. If you want a comedy this is it. I heard so much hype about it from so many people that I hopped on the bandwagon and now binge watch it when I can!
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos