BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Erica M.
Escalon, CA
Great show, always keeps me entertained. I can't pin point a favorite scene as there series are great and doesn't compare to any other show currently on. Dwight always had me laughing and I would watch reruns all the time.
Emma R.
There's not a show I love more!! I always turn it on after a bad day or when I need a break from the real world and it cheers me right up. Works well for procrastinating haha I might watch it a little too much.
Rebecca D.
Elsmere , DE
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This show was great for the first 5 seasons and then it got weird when Michael Scott left but then the last season was better again and the last episode is epic so watch it!
Lauren L.
The Office is hilarious!! I love it. Whenever I need something to cheer me up or just want a good laugh, the office is my go to. I love Steve Carell, he's such a great actor. Definitely watch this show if you like comedy!!
Tiffany A.
I've watched this show so many times, every single epeisode. It's hilarious and I feel anyone who watched it will love it! If I could rate it more than 5 stars I would.
Mckenzie G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Was one of my favorite shows on television. Still watch reruns when they're on. They probably should have ended it when michael left, but still a great show either way.
Eliana B.
This show is amazing ! It's funny and relatable. A lot of the stories are exaggerated but others are accurate like when someone eats your food in the fridge. You never get tired of watching it bc every episode gets funnier.
Adilene R.
I love this series! I finished watching this twice on Netflix! I love the humor I love the cast and I love everything about this show! It cracks me up! Definitely in for a good laugh I would definitely recommend to others!
Lindsay G.
Goose Creek, SC
The Office is one of all time favorite television shows. Love watching the evolution of Jim and Pam's relationship as well as the never ending pranks on Dwight. We all know a Dwight, right?! I watch this show all the time.
Liz T.
Beverly, MA
I didn't get into this show right away, but once I did I was glad that I gave it a shot. There's a reason why this show is so popular. I would definitely recommend it.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?