- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
One of my favorite series of all time. I have seen all the seasons, but I love rewatching them and seeing the characters grow and interact. Jim & Pam are just the best.
Obsessed and in love with the office. Have watched every episode and am half way through watching them for the second time. Truly hilarious. The characters are perfect.
My boyfriend just got me to start watching this show and I really love it! It's funny, had a lot of heart and is just in general a really well-made show with a great cast!
Great show, always keeps me entertained. I can't pin point a favorite scene as there series are great and doesn't compare to any other show currently on. Dwight always had me laughing and I would watch reruns all the time.
I work in an office environment so I love the office it is too funny Steve Carell is one of my favorite actors. The humor is priceless and so relatable I love Pam also
I started watching this show on a whim and instantly became hooked. The characters are hilarious and dynamic. Cried laughing several times. Not many shows can do that.
I didn't get into this show right away, but once I did I was glad that I gave it a shot. There's a reason why this show is so popular. I would definitely recommend it.
This is my favorite sitcom ever. NBC nailed it. The obvious and subtle jokes always have you laughing. Every line was written so well! Every character is special and makes you fall in love with their mundane realistic lives.
There's not a show I love more!! I always turn it on after a bad day or when I need a break from the real world and it cheers me right up. Works well for procrastinating haha I might watch it a little too much.
A hilarious comedy about a mundane enviroment. What makes it special though is Carrell's witty and slightly off-kilter sense of humor. Not to mention the other cast memebers brilliant talent, makes this comedy a knock-out.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos