BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Amy M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
All this show is a bunch of awkward people in an office with an even More socially defective boss.
Its all awkward humor where you laugh AT them... I hate awkward humor it makes me cringe...
this show gives me goosebumps
And not in a good way.
I never understood how there are parts where each character narrates directly TO the camera. Like Big Brother.
NOT a show I would watch at all
Avoid if you don't like Awkward humor
Jaclyn B.
North Port, FL
The office just kinda fell into my lap one day. Me and my boyfriend were at home I was cleaning the kitchen and he sat down and started this. In the beginning it was hard to want to watch it but the more I watched the less I cleaned. We finished off several episodes the first day and continued to watch it nightly for Several months because we don't get that much time together. Still now that we have finished them all I go back and watch random episodes here and there or several in a row of different seasons. I love the characters. There relatable and funny. A must on my watch list
Jennie O.
This is definitely a different show than the UK version, so I think maybe just don't compare them at all. Apples and oranges, you know? This show is great in its own right & has a spectacular cast of talented comedic actors. The humor can be a little dry at times, but unless you're really into over-the-top crazy shenanigans, I think you'll be fine with this show. It's funny & the characters are interesting and engaging.
Caroline C.
An absolute classic. This comedic "mockumentary" style show is based upon the lives of a quirky, mismatched group of white collar workers in the regional branch of a paper company. While it may seem simple on its surface, the show is full of hysterical punchlines, deep characters, romance, and some of the best one-liners you'll ever hear. If you love shows about everyday people doing hysterical things, this is for you!
Cecily P.
Three Rivers, TX
The funniest most awkward and endearing show. If you enjoy dry humor this is for you and even if you don't check it out. It's very rare that my mother approves of the shows my dad watches. She hates the Simpsons and most of the humor that my dad enjoys. This is a show they can watch together and both enjoy. My mom loves the story lines while my dad loves the humor. It's great. If you like laughing you'll like this show.
Emily S.
Baltimore, MD
One of the best shows that has ever been on television. I was a fan from the start, and watched every episode religiously every week. I laughed, I cried, I felt almost every emotion possible over 9 seasons. When it came time for the show to end, I felt like I lost a family member, well a lot of family members. But I rewatch it either on Netflix or all the dvds of every season. No show will ever be greater in this genre.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
It's funny but I actually hated this show the first time I saw it. Later, I gave it another shot and was obsessed! The characters are absolutely hilarious (such talented actors) and their story lines are, for the most part, relate-able and funny to watch. I couldn't stop watching this show and I'm glad I gave it another chance. I've had friends go through the same thing I did, so if you're in that boat, TRY IT AGAIN!
Maddy L.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
The Office will always hold a special place in my heart, as well as a show I go back to time and time again. While the last season or so after the Michael Scott character left were not the best, the 7 or so seasons before that more than make up for it. It's a show I've watched with my significant other, and will continue to rewatch when other shows have grown stale. It's got a sincerity that most shows now a days no longer have.
Paige K.
Dekalb, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is set up as a sort of mockumentary, following the lives and interactions of employees at a Scranton, PA paper company office. The acting is exceptional across the board, and there are a lot of laughs to be had, especially for fans of more deadpan humor. There are also some dramatic aspects to the show that touch on life, like unreciprocated love, death of pets, and familial interactions. Michael Scott is the best boss.
sarah h.
Memphis, TN
This is hands down the funniest show that I have ever watched. From the true love between Jim and Pam that you get to see blossom to the hilarity or Jim and Dwight's pranking. I love every character or learn to love hating them. Every single actor plays their character in a perfectly hilarious way. I have watched the entire series start to finish over three times. I can never get enough of the inappropriate jokes Michael tells, to Angela's sneering attitude, and Creed's completely odd demeanor. I recommend watching! Most watched on my Netflix subscription!!!
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?