- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
Always funny and its good show to binge watch. I have watched the entire show probably 8 times and I still find Jim and Dwight's rivalry hilarious. It's a great show to invest your time into. similar to parks and recreation.
Very funny if you have the right sense of humor. This show explains the office environment perfectly and can make you relate to real life. Super entertaining and funny.
Humor witty hands down best show on the market! Literally no other shows like this out here. There are several seasons and re runs going on. The acting is amazing and it will keep you in your toes. Popcorn and grab a date.
Great series! A fun mockumentary style show. Very funny! The early seasons with the Michael Scott character are the best in the series. Similar in style to Parks & Recs.
Most hilarious show! We are rewatching it for the third time right now. Every scene is golden and hilarious. Season 2 & 3 are the best for sure but the whole show is epic
I love the office! It is so funny! It is definitely one of those shows that has that stupid humor you need on a bad day. I even catch myself humming the intro song haha
One of my favorite series of all time. I have seen all the seasons, but I love rewatching them and seeing the characters grow and interact. Jim & Pam are just the best.
One of my favorite shows, it is a must! I started watching it on Netflix, and Jim and Pam are my favorite. I also think Dwight is hilarious. Definitely good actors/acting.
One of the greatest comedies from NBC. the jokes were written so well and the acting was perfect. a lot of great memories watching it and I love connecting with the characters
Hands down, the bet show created. The best jokes, best character development, best plots, best love stories, best everything. This is a great show that everyone should watch.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos