BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Natalia E.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is one of my all time favorite shows. It is so funny. It always put a smile on my face. The actors are great and it's one of those shows that just leaves you feeling happy. Highly recommend this. Great for binge watching.
Jordan B.
Rupert, ID
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Used to dislike this show when I was younger but now I love it! my husband got me hooked a couple of months ago and now I'm on season 5! simply hilarious and a must see.
Lia S.
Pflugerville, Tx
don't watch if you don't like anything good or happy in this world. my favorite show of all time. you will laugh, cry, cringe, and then laugh some more in every episode!
Savannah G.
This show is classically hilarious. No matter how many times you watch it it never gets old. I've seen the entire series probably 5 times through. Jim and Pam have a love for the ages. Michael and Dwight's antics never get old.
Stefanie S.
Peotone, IL
Everything about this show was brilliant. There was an amazing cast, the story lines were great (near the end it faltered but most shows do) and I just LOVE Jim and Pam.
cindy c.
This is a comedy that is much like my humor very dry, its either to the point or you have to think about it for a second and I loved every show, the best was the pranks.
Taylor L.
Luck, WI
I love the show. I have the theme song as my ringtone. While I was watching I felt like I was right there with them a part of the show. I laugh and cried along with the people on the show. I am so sad it's over. I'm rewatching
Tara G.
Crown Point, IN
This is definitely one of my favorite shows on Netflix. It is very funny and it's addicting to watch. I free watch all the seasons like three times now and I still haven't got enough it's definitely one of my favorite shows.
Casey C.
Richmond, VA
Can't seem to stop watching. This is my third time through the season and it never gets told. It's a hilarious comedy that appeals to all demographics. It's a must see!
Theresa D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Obsessed and in love with the office. Have watched every episode and am half way through watching them for the second time. Truly hilarious. The characters are perfect.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah n.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?