- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
the office is the best show ever invented. I've seen every episode at least 10 times. it's hilarious and so much fun to quote with friends. favorite tv show of all time!
One of my absolute favorite comedy series ever. I actually just started watching the whole series from the beginning to end. Very funny, lots of dry humor, which I love.
This show is literally so funny. Every single episode makes me laugh. It's just such a great quality show! It's so funny and just very enjoyable to watch. The actors are great and it doesnt look scripted at all even though it is.
Truly witty and sarcastic. The humor is direct and it perfectly represents working in a small environment with others. It is funny and the characters really grow on you!
Silly show. The characters are so fun that it's hard not to love this show. The sense of humor is a little too sarcastic sometimes and the show wasn't enjoyable for me after one of the major characters got taken off the show.
Only the best show ever. I could watch episodes over and over again and it would never get old. Even though Ive seen every episode, I catch myself still binge watching it.
I have watched the Office since it was on every thursday night on NBC. It was a family tradition and it has been on TV since I was in middle school. I loved watching the main characters' love stories unfold and watch them mature
My roommate freshman year of college loved this show and would watch it every week, but I could never get into it for some reason. Currently I'm re-watching the series on Netflix for the third time. I absolutely love this show!
Bears, beets, Battlestar Galactica. If you need to know more than that, you haven't been paying any attention whatsoever to popculture. Love live Michael Scott, death to the infidel, Toby. Highly recommend, for ages 15 - old af.
This is my all time favorite show. I have watched it time and time again and it's amazing. It's such a hilarious show, and I am obsessed with Jim and Pam's relationship.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos