BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Court H.
Decatur, GA
The Office was amazing. I never get tired of watching it. The off-the-wall characters make me wish I worked at Dunder-Mifflen. If you have ever had a boss who seems a bit crazy, watch this show. Your job will pale in comparison.
Stephanie Y.
Best show, definitely one of my top favorite shows of all time. The humor may not be for everyone, its dry and sarcastic but once you get into it, there is no going back!
Blu e.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Funny TV show! It has funny moments as well as some office drama and romance. I think its a good show to binge watch. The actors are great and the jokes are well written.
Cat D.
Hattiesburg, MS
Love the office! Incredible class. The humor and the fact that it is set in a small town in PA which is where I am from as well really makes this show even funnier to me.
Allison A.
Redwood City , CA
I LOVE the office- one of my favorite shows all time. Every episode is hilarious! Even maintaining a storyline, the producers really know how to keep an audience engaged
jessica h.
Pittston, PA
this tv show is very funny and will keep you laughing for hours; all of the caracters are wonderfully played and you never know what will happen while watching the show;
Bree W.
Clackamas, OR
THIS IS THE FUNNIEST SHOW. No show is more quotable than The Office and I absolutely love binge watching it! The satire and dumb humour shown in a workplace is fantastic.
Rachael G.
The Office is a hilarious show that makes the mundane trivialities of the working world appear more entertaining than any day I've had at the office. The show is well cast, and the plot lines are hysterical. I love The Office!
makia h.
Memphis , TN
The Office is like another version of Parks and Rec and I absolutely love both of the shows. This show has so much golden moments it's really hard to pick a favorite scene. It kind of started going downhill after the boss left.
addison s.
Such a good TV show! I've watched it a million times and i still haven't gotten tired of it! I've told everyone to watch it and they all say the same thing, they love it! Steve carrel does a brilliant job and its a must watch!
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?