BY THE OFFICE

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
DANIELA R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
It's really fun and easy to watch. Nice comedy in a daily life environment, gets you sort of addicted to it. The characters are fun, even though I haven't finished it yet.
Holly H.
Hudsonville, MI
My all time favorite show. I love all of the characters specifically as well as the funny situations they get themselves in! A+ entertainment you will not be disappointed!
Jessica R.
Santa Ana, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Omg!!! this show is so funny!! when your first look at it, it may not seem funny because they're at an office working, how boring! but the halarious thins they say is great
Amanda L.
Los Angeles, CA
I only recently realized what a cultural touchstone the American "Office" has been -- when speaking to friends who haven't seen any of "The Office". Who knew Michael Scott had penetrated my psyche so deeply? (That's what she said.)
Colby F.
Alexandria, VA
One of the funniest American comedy TV series to exist. Similar camera work to Parks and Recreation, but this came first. Steve Carell, among the other cast, is fantastic.
Silvia R.
Sacramento , CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Hilarious!!! I thought it would be boring at first since it seemed that way. But, my brother kept watching it so I gave in and thought of how hilarious it is. Must watch it!!
Mari L.
I loved this show. I'm so sad it ended. Steve carrell was awesome, when he left I still enjoyed the show, but not nearly as much. Loved the Jim and Pam storylines, along with Jim and Dwight. The fire is by far my favorite episode. ūüôā
Michaela B.
Warsaw, MO
This is a funny show that I can watch over and over again. It's not one of those shows that keep you on the edge, but it is easy to watch and would be a great filler show.
Jamie P.
St Petersburg , FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The Office is such a funny show! If you haven't watched it before, I highly recommend it. Steve Carrell is fantastic and so are the other actors. The story line is great. If you work in a corporate environment you will definitely see crossover!
Morgan R.
Lacygne, KS
This show is one of the funniest shows ever. The cast has one of the best chemistrys I've ever seen. I find myself relating to every character and laughing, loving, crying with them throughout their time at the office. I love it.
Jessica H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah N.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?