- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
The last season of this show reminded me so much of the first seasons. The joking and characters. Even tho the las episodes were a little sad this was still an awesome show
I've watch this series 3 times and it's never not funny. I find something new to laugh at every single time. My husband and I always make inside joke references to the show
This is my all time favorite show I haven't found one that is funnier, I don't think I could pick a favorite scene but every scene with Micheal is hilarious Steve Carell is the funniest guy. I would recommend this show to everyone
My boyfriend got me into this show a few months back. It is a classic with hilarious character development throughout each season. It reminds me of Parks and Rec but in a different way- both are great shows. Steve Carrell is iconic!
I only recently realized what a cultural touchstone the American "Office" has been -- when speaking to friends who haven't seen any of "The Office". Who knew Michael Scott had penetrated my psyche so deeply? (That's what she said.)
This show is one of the funniest shows ever. The cast has one of the best chemistrys I've ever seen. I find myself relating to every character and laughing, loving, crying with them throughout their time at the office. I love it.
My all time favorite show. I love all of the characters specifically as well as the funny situations they get themselves in! A+ entertainment you will not be disappointed!
This is my husbands favorite show and at first I couldn't stand it at all and refused to watch it. Eventually it won me over and I find myself watching it without him around.
Its a really funny show. there is never a dull moment. Micheal and his shenanigans were always entertaining to me. It reminded me of Parks and Rec with the documentary aspect to it that makes you feel that you are a part of the show
Omg!!! this show is so funny!! when your first look at it, it may not seem funny because they're at an office working, how boring! but the halarious thins they say is great
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos