- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
My husband and I just went back and watched all of these on Netflix! We've watched them before, but it's one of those (rare) shows that you can watch again and still enjoy!
I love this show!!! Watched the entire season multiple times. An important show to many of my friends and show my family watched together growin up. Jim and Pam are goals.
This show is hilarious. Anytime someone is looking for something to binge watch I tell them to watch this. My favorite scene has to be the parkour scene. I know that some people don't like the ending but I recommend it to everyone.
The office is a hilarious show that dramatizes a day in the life of an office worker. anything with jim and pam is a great scene to watch! great actors that really put a lot into their work. amazing show overall and definitely would recommend watching it.
This show is incredible! The humor is dry, so if you're not a funny person- this show isn't for you. It's got humor, it's got love, relationships, it'll even make you sad!
I started off not that fond of this show, but as I kept watching it, it kept growing on me. Now we just keep watching it over and over on Netflix. It's seriously probably one of my favorite shows now. It's definitely a must watch.
One of the best TV shows to have ever existed. Great character development and has a lot of humor. Sure to give you a good laugh and keep you tuned in for more shenanigans
Best show in the entire world! I've watched it at least three times. There are so many different characters and storylines.Will literally make you cry from laughing so much
I could watch and rewatch the office over and over. Dwight is downright hilarious. His ongoing feud with Jim... and Michael, hes so annoying but you cant help but love him
The comedic show is really funny but theirs some point it gets boring, but their are few episode that are funny or not really funny. The Office shows what happens in life when you are in work, but not really. It's just like a skit.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos