BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Marissa S.
Lk Junaluska, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
A fantastic cast of characters, with a wonderfully written story line. Realistic and funny, heat warming and a little out there, this show has a little something for everyone.
Raven A.
College Station, TX
I literally.... watch the office everyday. It's incredibly witty and hilarious. The relationships between the characters are very unique & interesting each in their own way.
Elisa J.
Thomasville, NC
Looooooooooooooove the office, best comedy ever!!!! It is such a funny and carefree show, that you're going to keep going back to it. I watch it every night and I'm loving it.
Evan D.
Greenville, SC
If you have not seen the office what have you been doing with your life. The Office is one of the best shoes of all time. I never get sick of seeing episodes over and over. watch it from the beginning though. It makes it a ton better.
Cristina S.
Love this show! Funny, crazy, heart warming, entertaining and sometime even suspenseful. Great easy going entertainment for when you just want a laugh and don't care to follow along to closely. Definitely a must watch for comedy fans.
Emily M.
Baker, LA
Omg! I love The Office SO much. I've seen the whole show a good 5 times now (yes. All of the seasons) and the comedy is just the best and makes me laugh when I'm not feeling well or upset. Yes. I totally recommend this. It's amazing.
Amanda W.
Lexington, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Probably my favorite show of all time. Towards the end it loses its uniqueness but it's still a show to watch start to finish. You will get invested in the characters and plots no doubt.
Celinda C.
The office overall is one of the greatest shows I have ever watched, it's filled with comedy and sarcasm that brigs everything to the table, overall I believe this how is the best
Adriana B.
Visalia, CA
One of the funniest shows I ever watched. It's not for everyone, some people don't understand the show's sarcasm and dry humor. I love it though. I recently started to binge watch it starting from episode 1 but I haven't finished yet.
Anna B.
Huntington, WV
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is incredible! The humor is dry, so if you're not a funny person- this show isn't for you. It's got humor, it's got love, relationships, it'll even make you sad!
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?