BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Gabrielle D.
Brea, CA
I love the office mainly for the humor and all the jokes on Dwight! Who seriously doesn't love the office? Let alone reference the office? Great show! Extremely happy that its on Netflix so I can watch the episodes however many times!
Elisa J.
Thomasville, NC
Looooooooooooooove the office, best comedy ever!!!! It is such a funny and carefree show, that you're going to keep going back to it. I watch it every night and I'm loving it.
Mackenzie L.
Hilliard, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One word: hilarious. I laughed so hard at almost every episode. The humor is ridiculous and hysterical at the same time. I finished the series quicker than I'm willing to admit
Patti E.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
One of my favorite shows of all time!!! So many great jokes and characters. I still quote it all the time. I was SO sad when this ended, but I know it ended when it needed to.
Melanie B.
Brockport , NY
The Office is a great show and never fails to make me laugh! The cast is perfect and if you are a sap for a good love story Jim and Pam will make you cry. If you claim to be "forever alone" there are plenty of characters to relate to! Not for everyone's sense of humor!
Erin B.
Lancaster, PA
I could not possibly be more addicted to this show. Every part of the show reminds me of each and every office I've ever been part of. No complaints. It will change your life.
Evan D.
Greenville, SC
If you have not seen the office what have you been doing with your life. The Office is one of the best shoes of all time. I never get sick of seeing episodes over and over. watch it from the beginning though. It makes it a ton better.
Bethany M.
Levelland, TX
This is my favorite show! I am so sad that they didn't make more episodes because this show will have you hooked! It is a great comedy and the romance will have you in love.
Daisey V.
Salinas, CA
My fave show ever! It's been my go to when there is nothing good. I love watching re-runs! It's the most hilarious and raunchy humor type of show! Highly recommend this show!
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati , OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I loved the first 3 seasons and found them to be hilarious and unexpected. Plus this introduced a new type of humor to American television. It is fairly similar to style of veep, parks and rec but takes place in a paper company office.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?