- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
I am watching it right now. the office is the best show I have ever watched. it I hilarious and I have watched all 9 seasons 2 times. best show on Netflix. greatly recommend.
This is one of the funniest shows I have ever seen. My husband and I watch it over and over and never get sick of it. The acting is great and the story lines are entertaining.
This show is Halarious me my be and my brothers watch it all the time it never fails to make us laugh and it a show you can just pick up on anywhere and watch and not be totally lost on what's going on cause you'll be to busy laughing
I love the office mainly for the humor and all the jokes on Dwight! Who seriously doesn't love the office? Let alone reference the office? Great show! Extremely happy that its on Netflix so I can watch the episodes however many times!
Easily my favorite show ever. It's filled with slap comedy as well as deep well thought out jokes. Not only is the show funny as hell, it allows to to build a deep connection to it's characters so you're invested in it. The Office begins to feel like a family, and the ending leaves you feeling very bitterness
Love this show. Boyfriend and I both love it. Everyone loves it. Funny, romantic, minimal drama (which my boyfriend loves). When Jim and Pam began dating, it became my favorite show of all time. Must watch. Great character development.
The Office is a great show. It's hilarious, and it has a very good story line that keeps you interested. I will always continue to watch the office just to keep me laughing!
One word: hilarious. I laughed so hard at almost every episode. The humor is ridiculous and hysterical at the same time. I finished the series quicker than I'm willing to admit
A great show to sit down and watch re-runs of. You can watch and episode a million times and still enjoy it. Love that every season is on Netflix. While it went down hill after Michael left, I almost shed a tear when the series ended.
I could not possibly be more addicted to this show. Every part of the show reminds me of each and every office I've ever been part of. No complaints. It will change your life.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos