- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
I'm on my second time watching this with my husband! I love The Office! All of the characters are hilarious in their own way. Show makes you laugh and cry and squeal with glee!
Easily my favorite show ever. It's filled with slap comedy as well as deep well thought out jokes. Not only is the show funny as hell, it allows to to build a deep connection to it's characters so you're invested in it. The Office begins to feel like a family, and the ending leaves you feeling very bitterness
Steve Carrell is one the best comedic actors in life and on this TV show. I fell in love with Jim and Pam and can't help but love dwights character. I watch this show over and over on Netflix. If you need a new show, I would try this one.
Funniest TV show ever created. Only watch if you are in the mood to laugh historically/pee your pants. Dwight may possibly be the greatest television character ever created.
This is definitely my favorite show ever. I was really sad when they ended it. If you have ever seen the show Parks and Rec it is the same kind of humor that is in that show.
The funniest TV show I have seen in my life. You do have to watch the first and second season before you can decide if this TV show is for you. Honestly, the best show ever.
I LOVE The Office! It's my favorite show ever. The characters are hilarious. I've definitely ciried from laughing too hard because of this show. I recommend this to everybody.
This is one of my all time favorite television shows! If you love to laugh, this is definitely for you. It's unlike any other show I've seen. Hands down 10/10. The best scene is the fire drill scene... you know what I'm talking about!
A great show to sit down and watch re-runs of. You can watch and episode a million times and still enjoy it. Love that every season is on Netflix. While it went down hill after Michael left, I almost shed a tear when the series ended.
Quite possibly the funniest shows ever been on television. I find myself watching reruns over and over again. Even my 16-year-old son loves to watch the show even though it is far past his generation.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos