BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pi...60 Answers
  • Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Polina D.
It is an amazing show that will have you howling with laughter, and also crying rivers. It's a show that once you start watching, you can't stop until you've seen every epidode.
Liliana A.
Pomona, CA
This show was awesome!! I loved it, loved it, loved it! every episode was hilarious. Great actors and acting. It does not compare to any other TV show. My favorite episode was the "practice" fire-drill Dwight made without anyone's consent.
Heidy C.
Will always be my favorite show. It's funny in every way. Fell in love with the characters and the love interest in the cast. I still watch it whenever I get a chance to relax.
Jennifer M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Absolute classic! Amazing cast! Always a good laugh! Definitely apart of the home collection! If you have never seen the Office, you must watch and you will not be disappointed!
Olivia C.
I heard about the office through my brother. It was one of the best things he has ever recommended to me. The office is hilarious in such a subtle and witty way. I love this show and I love how many seasons of it there are to keep me busy!
Amanda B.
Pleasanton , CA
This show is the perfect mix of satirical humor and inside jokes. I've loved every minute of this show from Michael Scott burning his foot on a George Forman grill to Jim and Pan tying the knot. It's the world's greatest boss of sitcoms.
Victoria A.
Lynn, MA
The Office is my favorite show of all time. I've literally watched this show from start to finish at least 5 times. The jokes are hilarious and it just feels like you get to know the characters.
Abby A.
Grand Island, NE
This is no joke my favorite show. Its so funny and interesting. It remiinds me of Parks and Recreation for some reason. The actors are really good at there job. Dwight and Jim are so funny and probably my favorite charters beside Michael
Marah JoAnne K.
Fort Sill, OK
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this show. I was really sad that it ended, but it was a great run. I still watch the reruns on TV and find myself going to netflix just to rematch some episodes. Jim and Pam are my favorite, but Michael and Holly are awesome too!
Amanda F.
From beginning to end, this show is so funny! They kept it going throughout all the changes and I never lost interest. This is a show I watch over and over...it never gets old!
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?