BY THE OFFICE

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Terry H.
Kingsport, TN
If you like dry humor this one is for you. Each character is unique and you will find yourself thinking you know someone like that. It makes it seem cool to work at a paper place.
Tara N.
Gainesville, FL
My absolute favorite series on Netflix! I've found myself watching this show over and over again. Great acting, filled with quite a few actors/ actresses! Always good for a laugh
Dalia B.
Santa Cruz, CA
My favorite show of all time! I started watching this not knowing what I was getting myself into and immediately I was hooked. Watched all eight seasons in less then two months and thought it was hilarious. Recommend this show to everyone!!
Hailey M.
Debary, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Must watch TV show!! The characters are so funny and entertaining. Steve Carrell is absolutely hilarious! You will get addicted to this show! Highly recommend watching this show!!
Hannah O.
Victoria, TX
This show got me through months of sadness and loneliness, so it definitely has a special place in my heart. Funny, relatable, witty, I absolutely can't get enough of The Office!
Alyssa T.
Wish it never ended. 90% of that I say in life is a reference to this show. Such a good time watching it. Sometimes so awkward you literally have to leave the room. But so great
Tracy O.
Fullerton, CA
The Office is the funniest show I've ever seen. The characters are loveable, and some you can't help but feel awkward for. I'm quite sad the show ended, however I've watched the entire series four times. It never fails to make me laugh!
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is my favorite shows. Jim and Pam made me fall in love but it was the whole crew that put me over the edge. I watch this show all the time- it never stops making me laugh.
Chaasadyah C.
Brooklyn, NY
If you are a fan of Seinfeld, Superstore, or just a genuine sarcasm-lover then you will appreciate this show! The actors are amazing and so is their acting skills. Dry humor and sarcasm. Laughs and wild eccentric behavior! Nothing better!
Amanda F.
From beginning to end, this show is so funny! They kept it going throughout all the changes and I never lost interest. This is a show I watch over and over...it never gets old!
Jessica H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah N.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?