- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
This is by far my most favorite show ever. I just recently finished re-watching all the seasons and I am not that emotional and I cried at the finale. It wasn't that sad, I was just bummed it was over. It is DEFINITELY a must watch!!!!!
One of my favorite shows of all time! Steve Catrell is hilarious but the entire cast is great. They have great chemistry together. It would be compared to Parks and Recreation. They are very similar. This is most definitely a must watch.
If you have never watched this show, you are missing out on perhaps the greatest of our generation. Just go watch it right now. I've seen the entire series three times through and I'm NOT a big sit and watch TV for hours junkie. Got my boyfriend into it too. JUST WATCH. Hilarious.
Absolutely love this show. It's hilarious on so many levels. I wish I could pick a favorite character but honestly I love them all. I'm on Season 5 right now and I'm so hooked.
Watched all seasons of the office in probably a month, if that. Currently on my second round of watching all of the episodes. Such a great, funny show. Every woman wants a Jim!
SO FUNNY!!! I've heard about this show for so long and never thought to give it a chance. I watched it from beginning to end on Netflix and I'm so glad I did! The last season gets a little boring but the series finale reeled me back in!!
Hands down one of the funniest shows ever produced. Its witty without having to dig too deep like other shows. I cant even begin to decide who my favorite anything is. Love it .
Absolute classic! Amazing cast! Always a good laugh! Definitely apart of the home collection! If you have never seen the Office, you must watch and you will not be disappointed!
The Office is the funniest show I've ever seen. The characters are loveable, and some you can't help but feel awkward for. I'm quite sad the show ended, however I've watched the entire series four times. It never fails to make me laugh!
This show is the perfect mix of satirical humor and inside jokes. I've loved every minute of this show from Michael Scott burning his foot on a George Forman grill to Jim and Pan tying the knot. It's the world's greatest boss of sitcoms.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos