BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Abby A.
Grand Island, NE
This is no joke my favorite show. Its so funny and interesting. It remiinds me of Parks and Recreation for some reason. The actors are really good at there job. Dwight and Jim are so funny and probably my favorite charters beside Michael
Chaasadyah C.
Brooklyn, NY
If you are a fan of Seinfeld, Superstore, or just a genuine sarcasm-lover then you will appreciate this show! The actors are amazing and so is their acting skills. Dry humor and sarcasm. Laughs and wild eccentric behavior! Nothing better!
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is my favorite shows. Jim and Pam made me fall in love but it was the whole crew that put me over the edge. I watch this show all the time- it never stops making me laugh.
Leann F.
Alexandria, VA
I love The Office (American and Brit versions). It was a great show that made me laugh like crazy, still has me quoting it and it's something that I would watch over again and still enjoy.
Kateřina P.
Wellesley Hills, MA
This show is perfect! It's short so you can watch during your lunch or during your morning routine so you know you'll be ready by the end. I think ypu'll be addict on this show!
Kelsey P.
This show is hilarious!!! It's one of the few shows my boyfriend and I can agree on watching over and over again. Love the banter between Dwight and Jim! And Michael is a hoot!
Amanda D.
Los Angeles, CA
One of my favorite shows, up there with Seinfeld. I love how earnest all of the characters are, even when they're making me cringe. Anyone who's worked in an office can relate to the silly bureaucracies, but the office makes it hilarious.
Sydney S.
How could I possibly say anything negative about this show, other than the fact that it ended?? If you haven't got into watching this awesome series, you seriously need to start. It's so funny and never fails to brighten my day. Definitely one of my favorites.
m. b.
Mission Viejo, CA
this show is a great example of a well developed comedy that has so much heart. it is so easy to become emotionally invested in the well written characters and see how they progress. it is a creative and hilarious "mockumentary" style show
janelle f.
Hawthorne, CA
This is by far my most favorite show ever. I just recently finished re-watching all the seasons and I am not that emotional and I cried at the finale. It wasn't that sad, I was just bummed it was over. It is DEFINITELY a must watch!!!!!
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah n.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?