BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Melissa K.
Fort Collins, CO
Hilarious and romantic comedy. Each character in the show us important to the show. Micheal Scott is the boss and it is painstaking yet hilarious to see him blundering through life. Dwight and Jim are my favorite duo. Excellent and hilarious.
Breanna M.
Benicia, CA
Hilarious and entertaining! I couldn't stop binge watching this show. I love the love stories and the conflict and the pranks. It's an amazing show I'll watch over and over again.
Elle U.
This is the most hilarious show I have ever watched. I watched Parks and Rec before this, and I am so glad I decided to watch it. It is impossible to watch one episode at a time.
Beth J.
Morgantown, WV
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is an excellent show. I have not watched it all the way through though. The characters do not capture my attention as much as some of my other shows though. But they are still good.
Amelia F.
Ann Arbor, MI
This show is hilarious. It reminds me of Modern family but it's a little more of dry humor. Dwight is my favorite character. There's never really a serious plot, but always funny.
Kaylee F.
Newburgh, IN
Best show for a good laugh. My husband and I have watched the entire series multiple times and it keeps us laughing. If you like Parks and Rec, this would be a good show to watch.
Cynthia C.
I was one of the people who watched this when it first aired! Way before Netflix! I fell in love with it! So funny and yet dramatic! Loved every episode. Was never let down by it
Kimberly F.
Auburn, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Love this show! I watched the show on Netflix after if had ended and was able to binge watch. It took me 2 seasons to really get into the character and show. I had to restart the show a few times before really liking it and it was so worth it.
Hannah O.
Victoria, TX
This show got me through months of sadness and loneliness, so it definitely has a special place in my heart. Funny, relatable, witty, I absolutely can't get enough of The Office!
Brooke A.
Marshfield, MA
This is my favorite show of all time! If you have Netflix you need to watch it! There's something funny and new each episode. I thought I wouldn't like it but boy was I wrong each character is different and funny as hell. I love this show 10/10
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?