- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
Hilarious and romantic comedy. Each character in the show us important to the show. Micheal Scott is the boss and it is painstaking yet hilarious to see him blundering through life. Dwight and Jim are my favorite duo. Excellent and hilarious.
Hilarious and entertaining! I couldn't stop binge watching this show. I love the love stories and the conflict and the pranks. It's an amazing show I'll watch over and over again.
This is the most hilarious show I have ever watched. I watched Parks and Rec before this, and I am so glad I decided to watch it. It is impossible to watch one episode at a time.
This is an excellent show. I have not watched it all the way through though. The characters do not capture my attention as much as some of my other shows though. But they are still good.
This show is hilarious. It reminds me of Modern family but it's a little more of dry humor. Dwight is my favorite character. There's never really a serious plot, but always funny.
Best show for a good laugh. My husband and I have watched the entire series multiple times and it keeps us laughing. If you like Parks and Rec, this would be a good show to watch.
I was one of the people who watched this when it first aired! Way before Netflix! I fell in love with it! So funny and yet dramatic! Loved every episode. Was never let down by it
Love this show! I watched the show on Netflix after if had ended and was able to binge watch. It took me 2 seasons to really get into the character and show. I had to restart the show a few times before really liking it and it was so worth it.
This show got me through months of sadness and loneliness, so it definitely has a special place in my heart. Funny, relatable, witty, I absolutely can't get enough of The Office!
This is my favorite show of all time! If you have Netflix you need to watch it! There's something funny and new each episode. I thought I wouldn't like it but boy was I wrong each character is different and funny as hell. I love this show 10/10
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos