BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Dalia B.
Santa Cruz, CA
My favorite show of all time! I started watching this not knowing what I was getting myself into and immediately I was hooked. Watched all eight seasons in less then two months and thought it was hilarious. Recommend this show to everyone!!
Jeris B.
Bowie, MD
Another classic show! I love the way it's shot. I work in a office setting and can relate with the show. Sometimes I wish Michael Scott was my boss. Good acting and a must watch.
Sheree J.
Bridgeport, CT
Best movie and series ever! Steve Catrell is one of the funniest comics out there. The movie is similar to the tv series. I have countless scenes that are my favorite from many episodes. You can't just name one.i definitely recommend watching!
Rachel V.
Bronx, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this show, I still watch reruns, I watched this one before watching the British version and they are equally funny, but there's much more characters to love in the US version.
Christina P.
Charlotte, NC
This is my go to pick-me-up show. It constantly makes me laugh and I feel like I really know these characters and something unexpected yet expected happens all the time! Keeps me laughing and Dwight can not be any more of an awesome character.
Meera P.
Bakersfield, CA
I will always rewatch The Office episodes because I cannot get enough of this show! It was emotional at times, heartwrenchingly cute, and above all, it was absolutely HILARIOUS. It definitely is capable of turning someone's smile upside down!
Taylor S.
Meridian, ID
The funniest show ever and a lot of times relatable! I wish there was more episodes but then again it's okay because I'll just watch it over and over again. Love this show so much
Evan K.
Fraser, MI
If you're ever in need of a good laugh- look no more! Michael Scott and his team of salesman have such a ridiculous day to day office life that you will be falling out of your seat laughing. Steve Carell is incredible and this is a must watch!
Kim P.
Trenton, OH
I really miss the Office. It was just so funny. I have bought every season it was on. I wasn't sure how it would be once Michael left but it was still very funny. There is not a single person on the show that was not a great fit for the show
Delmy C.
One of my favorite shows ever!!! I can always count on The Office to cheer me up after a long day! And having all the episodes in front of me gives me sooooo much to choose from!!
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?