BY THE OFFICE #10 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Joanna T.
Edcouch, TX
I love the show and all the characters. I binge watch this show one summer and I totally regret it only because I had nothing else to watch. Sometimes during my lunch break I re-watch some episodes because they're so hilarious. I recommended.
Mariel H.
So so funny! I am actually watching it right now as I type. I've probably watched through the entire series 4 or 5 times. It never gets old and it makes me happier when I'm down.
Christine S.
Willow Grove, PA
Love this show! I must say after steve carell left the show def lost something. All the characters are likeable in their own way but he def made the show. This is another one of those feel good shows that you can jump right into any episode and get hooked.
Evan K.
Fraser, MI
If you're ever in need of a good laugh- look no more! Michael Scott and his team of salesman have such a ridiculous day to day office life that you will be falling out of your seat laughing. Steve Carell is incredible and this is a must watch!
Dela H.
I liked this show for the most part. They have a show just like this in germany and I think that that one had more funny jokes. At some point it got too long and I lost interest. I don't think that there are enough funny jokes in one episode.
Caitlin G.
Wichita, KS
This show... This dumb show. I had to rewatch it and give it another chance due to the persistance of my boyfriend and it was the best decision we have ever made. I cannot watch the Scott's tots episode but I don't want to be friends with someone who can.
Riley D.
Norton Shores, MI
I've watched the whole series so many times and I own it on DVD. Seriously this is MY sense of humor so if you're looking for a show that makes you laugh even if you don't laugh easily, this will entertain you I promise! Every episode gets me.
Meera P.
Bakersfield, CA
I will always rewatch The Office episodes because I cannot get enough of this show! It was emotional at times, heartwrenchingly cute, and above all, it was absolutely HILARIOUS. It definitely is capable of turning someone's smile upside down!
Karissa M.
Port Orchard, WA
This is the funniest show I've ever seen and is my absolute favorite show I've ever watched. It's one of those shows that you can rewatch over and over and it never gets old. The humor is so good and the characters are all flawlessly played
Alexis S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Very enjoyable show. Michael Scott will be one of the greatest t.v. characters of all time for sure. He is absolutely hilarious, as well as the entire cast..a thoroughly enjoyable series that anyone would enjoy, as long as you like to laugh.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah N.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?