BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pi...60 Answers
  • Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Dela H.
I liked this show for the most part. They have a show just like this in germany and I think that that one had more funny jokes. At some point it got too long and I lost interest. I don't think that there are enough funny jokes in one episode.
Lauren A.
Grand Ledge, MI
I love dry British television and this is one of the few times when we remade something and made it even better than the original (sorry, Ricky Gervais). It dragged on too long, but still worth a binge watch. Enjoyable comfort food television.
Krista K.
Colorado Springs, CO
This show is so so funny. I love it. I don't think it is a good show for younger viewers. The acters are great. My favorite parts are the Halloween party and the Christmas party. I do recommend this show to any body looking for a new series
Paola L.
El Paso , TX
Probably my favorite tv comedy! I can rewatch this nonstop and laugh like it's the first time hearing the jokes. I absolutely love the episode of Dwight's snowball fight with Jim. Or any of the episode's where there's a holiday party going on.
Katie N.
Sioux Falls, SD
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
So witty and heartfelt at the same time. I cried along with the rest of America when Jim finally proposed to Pam. It got a little stale in the later seasons, but so do most shows.
Emma S.
Astoria, NY
One of the funniest shows I've ever seen in my life. Amazing actors, writing, storylines..I've rewatched it 3 times now all the way through. Similar to Parks and Rec and 30 Rock.
Hollie E.
Arizona
Such a fun and entertaining show! The crude humor is perfect paired with breaks of romance and real life drama. The Office is a show I recommend often to those needing a good laugh! Steve Carell is true comic and shines throughout the series!
Caitlin G.
Wichita, KS
This show... This dumb show. I had to rewatch it and give it another chance due to the persistance of my boyfriend and it was the best decision we have ever made. I cannot watch the Scott's tots episode but I don't want to be friends with someone who can.
Jess Y.
My favorite show to watch when I need a laugh. I love Dwight and Jim's pranks! I love that I can just pick up wherever. If you like parks and rec you'll probably like the office!
Mariel H.
So so funny! I am actually watching it right now as I type. I've probably watched through the entire series 4 or 5 times. It never gets old and it makes me happier when I'm down.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?