BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Amber N.
Philadelphia , PA
This is such a brilliant and hilarous show! each episode is so different from the other, in which has me laughing soo hard. the awkardness, cuteness and humor is all there. great show!
Cadie F.
Middleburg, FL
The best show in the entire universe! I have probably watched the entire series 30 plus times through and it only gets funnier. It is a great pick me up after a long day. You really fall in love with the characters. You must start watching today!
Kate R.
Bristow, VA
Never got into the office. I watched the first season, and it didn't seem like it was for me. It is something I would like to go back and try again, since I have seen clips from later episodes, which made me think I might actually enjoy the show.
Nicole S.
Los Angeles, CA
All time favorite show that I can watch again and again. If netflix is completely boring will watch because its familiar and comforting. favorite scene is when jim and pam get married at niagra and the scene ends with him looking at the camera.
Brittany C.
Vestavia, AL
I've probably watched every season at least 3 times. One of my top 3 favorite shows of all time. It reminds me of my coworkers and I literally cannot stop laughing when I watch it.
Micaela M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This dry humored TV show will make you laugh no matter what humor type you prefer. Michael Scott leave you with laughs and always a funny adventure to be had. Great staff all around.
Jamie H.
Kimberly, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
If you need a good laugh, then this is for you. Its a non-stop laughing Series!! You can really relate to each character and its a show that seems like real life for many people!
Caitlin G.
Wichita, KS
This show... This dumb show. I had to rewatch it and give it another chance due to the persistance of my boyfriend and it was the best decision we have ever made. I cannot watch the Scott's tots episode but I don't want to be friends with someone who can.
Rachel B.
This is an incredible show. If you've never seen it, please take the time to. It's incredibly written, witty, and easily relatable. The growth and chemistry is so amazing to see!
Stephanie P.
Never gets old. Favorite episode is safety training. I have rewatched this show several times, at least 10. I often skip the last couple seasons because I don't like the conflict between Jim and Pam and I for sure don't like Michael leaving
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?