- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
This is such a brilliant and hilarous show! each episode is so different from the other, in which has me laughing soo hard. the awkardness, cuteness and humor is all there. great show!
The best show in the entire universe! I have probably watched the entire series 30 plus times through and it only gets funnier. It is a great pick me up after a long day. You really fall in love with the characters. You must start watching today!
Never got into the office. I watched the first season, and it didn't seem like it was for me. It is something I would like to go back and try again, since I have seen clips from later episodes, which made me think I might actually enjoy the show.
All time favorite show that I can watch again and again. If netflix is completely boring will watch because its familiar and comforting. favorite scene is when jim and pam get married at niagra and the scene ends with him looking at the camera.
I've probably watched every season at least 3 times. One of my top 3 favorite shows of all time. It reminds me of my coworkers and I literally cannot stop laughing when I watch it.
This dry humored TV show will make you laugh no matter what humor type you prefer. Michael Scott leave you with laughs and always a funny adventure to be had. Great staff all around.
If you need a good laugh, then this is for you. Its a non-stop laughing Series!! You can really relate to each character and its a show that seems like real life for many people!
This show... This dumb show. I had to rewatch it and give it another chance due to the persistance of my boyfriend and it was the best decision we have ever made. I cannot watch the Scott's tots episode but I don't want to be friends with someone who can.
This is an incredible show. If you've never seen it, please take the time to. It's incredibly written, witty, and easily relatable. The growth and chemistry is so amazing to see!
Never gets old. Favorite episode is safety training. I have rewatched this show several times, at least 10. I often skip the last couple seasons because I don't like the conflict between Jim and Pam and I for sure don't like Michael leaving
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos