BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Kara L.
Denver, CO
I have watched this show so many times. Thank goodness it's on Netflix!
The characters are so hilarious and the actors are perfect for their parts. The relationship between Jim & Dwight is amazing.
This show is funny even if you don't work in an office, but after working in an office it's even more hilarious.
If you haven't seen this show you definitely need to. I think you'll be amazed at how many people reference things from this show daily.
Stephanie A.
Mission, TX
how can i even begin to explain how much i love this show? the office is definitely a show that you've probably heard of but sounds kinda lame but once you start watching it you cant help but fall in love with all the characters! its very ironic that its based on the most boring topic ( a paper company) because this show is anything but! its hilarious and entertaining and has a great story line. i would recommend this show to anyone and everyone
Heather C.
Davis, OK
The Office is absolutely hysterical for those that enjoy a bit of dry (and sometimes stupid) humor. The Office follows the daily happenings and shenanigans of the workers of Dunder-Mifflin Paper Company. The rivalry between Jim and Dwight allows for endless laughter and the daily plights of Michael Scott will keep you in stitches. This is one of my all-time favorite television shows and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a good laugh.
Samantha W.
Orem, UT
The Office is such a classic TV show. It's one that you can come back to time and time again. The jokes are classic, the romances are timeless, and it is a series that you can either watch straight through or jump to an episode without needing to be caught up. Although a lot of people don't like the last season or so, but if you stick through the rough patches, the golden humor that is throughout the first few seasons is still there till the end.
Monika T.
The Office is one of my favorite comedies. I regularly rewatch episodes of it and still find myself laughing along. It's a bit similar to Parks and Recreation but definitely on the more awkward side of funny. Avoid this show if you can't handle cringe, because most episodes are full of it. I'm giving this five stars because I like to pretend that the show ended at season 6. Season 6 is (in my opinion) where it started to go downhill, though it does have some good moments and as a result is still worth a watch. The following seasons are too over the top, wacky, and at times not at all believable.
Nicole K.
Battle Ground, WA
What a classic. I watched this show when it was originally on air and have now re-watched it streaming online. The Office is a hilarious mock-umentary about your run of the mill office setting. It follows a hilarious group of employees and their cooky boss. It's definitely a goofy comedy that knows when to pull at your heart strings as well. One of my favorite sitcoms. Highly recommend for anyone who is searching for their next binge watch!
Erika T.
Columbus, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
The Office is my favorite TV show by far! The first season is very slow and honestly hard to get into but each season gets better and better! There are times when I literally laugh out loud watching this show!

It definitely took a downturn when Steve Carrel left but the final season finished off strong. I've watched all the episode so many times the characters feel like family.

If you want to catch every episode they are available through Netflix!
Juliana S.
Webster, MA
This show is one of the funniest I have ever seen. If you haven't watched it, you're really behind in life. You actually quite possibly live under a rock. Steve Carrell is a comedic genius in it, and it really put a lot of other comedic stars on the map. From paper to beets, to the dundies and Christmas parties... This show is definitely worth the watch. In fact, stop whatever it is you're doing and binge watch the entire show right now.
Alexa M.
Oakton, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is one of my all-time favorite shows. All of the characters are so funny and have their own weird quirks! I'm currently re-watching the series and it's even funnier the second time around. The actors are phenomenal and the character development is great. The only season I dislike is the last season because the Jim and Pam drama seemed like it was a bit forced and out of character, but besides that I have no complaints about the series.
Melissa Y.
There is no better show on TV to capture the true hilarity of the office environment than this show! The actors are awesome, the story lines are spot on, and it's the perfect way to remind myself not to take life so seriously! I've watched this series MANY times and highly recommend it to anyone - especially if you work in an office environment! Totally relatable - we all work with some form of all of the characters, it's HILARIOUS!
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?