- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
Very, very funny show! It is light and short episodes so it's easy to watch. I definitely recommend because there's nothing really like it! My favorite episode is the Pie Day one👍🏼
This was an a amazing show. I was looking forward to each episode. Too bad its over, wish they would come up with something similar to that. Chuck was amazing too, that one is other also. Need more cute and funny lighthearted shows like these:)
The office is entartaining. There's never a dull moment just pure ridiculousness! Michael Scott is hilariousness, though from time to time he can be somewhat annoying but he has a good heart. If you want a good laugh this is a must watch series!
The show "The Office" is definitely one of my all-time favorite shows. One of my favorite scenes is when Kevin gets his turtle. I enjoy the actors/acting very much. "The Office" is similar to the show "Parks and Rec". This show is a must to watch.
One of my favorite shows.It's a documentary/reality show type series. It has very clever and witty humor, but can have a dry type of humor, rather than regular one-liners. It's by the same creator of Parks and Recreation, and is the same format.
Oldie but goodie. Steve is a genious in this show, I laugh out loud literally every single episode, and i'm only on season two. It's sort of like a reality show which makes it even funnier. Oh yeah, JIM + PAM FOREVER!! Must watch for surreeeeeee!
Still one of my favorite shows to watch. It's been a while since I've watched it now so I think it may be time to do a Netflix binge. I miss Dwight and Michael. They are too funny.
The best show in the entire universe! I have probably watched the entire series 30 plus times through and it only gets funnier. It is a great pick me up after a long day. You really fall in love with the characters. You must start watching today!
Steve Carell should have continued doing this because he made the show. The casting again was amazing and the pace was so good. Uncontrollably funny is what I love about this show.
Never got into the office. I watched the first season, and it didn't seem like it was for me. It is something I would like to go back and try again, since I have seen clips from later episodes, which made me think I might actually enjoy the show.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos