BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pi...60 Answers
  • Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Lisa D.
Very, very funny show! It is light and short episodes so it's easy to watch. I definitely recommend because there's nothing really like it! My favorite episode is the Pie Day oneūüĎćūüŹľ
Elena S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This was an a amazing show. I was looking forward to each episode. Too bad its over, wish they would come up with something similar to that. Chuck was amazing too, that one is other also. Need more cute and funny lighthearted shows like these:)
Rosa B.
Madera, CA
The office is entartaining. There's never a dull moment just pure ridiculousness! Michael Scott is hilariousness, though from time to time he can be somewhat annoying but he has a good heart. If you want a good laugh this is a must watch series!
Riley A.
Pittsburgh, PA
The show "The Office" is definitely one of my all-time favorite shows. One of my favorite scenes is when Kevin gets his turtle. I enjoy the actors/acting very much. "The Office" is similar to the show "Parks and Rec". This show is a must to watch.
Tasnim C.
Claymont, DE
One of my favorite shows.It's a documentary/reality show type series. It has very clever and witty humor, but can have a dry type of humor, rather than regular one-liners. It's by the same creator of Parks and Recreation, and is the same format.
Angelina Z.
Oldie but goodie. Steve is a genious in this show, I laugh out loud literally every single episode, and i'm only on season two. It's sort of like a reality show which makes it even funnier. Oh yeah, JIM + PAM FOREVER!! Must watch for surreeeeeee!
Jess N.
Raymore, MO
Still one of my favorite shows to watch. It's been a while since I've watched it now so I think it may be time to do a Netflix binge. I miss Dwight and Michael. They are too funny.
Cadie F.
Middleburg, FL
The best show in the entire universe! I have probably watched the entire series 30 plus times through and it only gets funnier. It is a great pick me up after a long day. You really fall in love with the characters. You must start watching today!
Smriti S.
College Station, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Steve Carell should have continued doing this because he made the show. The casting again was amazing and the pace was so good. Uncontrollably funny is what I love about this show.
Kate R.
Bristow, VA
Never got into the office. I watched the first season, and it didn't seem like it was for me. It is something I would like to go back and try again, since I have seen clips from later episodes, which made me think I might actually enjoy the show.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?