- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
This show is absolutely hilarious. It has a weird humor about it, but once you're past the first few verses you get used to it and it gets funnier and funnier the more you watch it. It is a must watch and it's as funny as all the hype it's given.
My husband and I have been watching this show everyday for the past 3 years. Literally. My one year old son even dances to the theme music. It's a must watch, with its sarcasm and humor. You'll be hooked on after just watching the first episode!
I love this show. One of my favorite shows. Dwight, Jim, and Pam are my favorite. Dwight cracks me up hes almost like me i really enjoy this show great show to laugh and giggle too
My love for this show. I'm sure the obvious character I like the most would be Jim. He's just everything you want and he's so funny. Maybe a modern day Chandler with the slightest bit of sarcastic. This show is really funny. Definitely watch! Do it!
The Office hasn't been on in awhile, but it was definitely a funny sitcom. Great acting and a spin off of the original British version. It was unique and great to watch. It makes a standard office environment hilarious. I'd certainly recommend it.
This is one of the funniest shows ever. Steve Carell does a great job as the boss. The rest of the cast each offers a unique comedy to the show and they mesh so well together. If you are a fan of Parks and Rec or 30 Rock this is the show for you.
Hilarious! Every episode is funny from start to finish. So sad to know the series is over! Every character is likeable and you can't help but watch more then one episode at a time.
So funny, one of the best written shows I've ever seen. Michael Scott is the best character on TV! The amount of cringe-worthy moments prove what great actors and writers they have on the show. Any scene between Jim and Michael are my favorite.
This is my all time favorite show. Desert Island show 100%. Steve Carell makes that show. After he left (sorry spolier alert) the show went down hill but still a must watch. Great writing and storyline I would highly recommend this show to anyone.
I've watched this entire series from beginning to end at least 4 times. It's hilarious, sweet, and one of my most favorite shows. I will always love the office!
that's what she said....
that's what she said....
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos