BY THE OFFICE #10 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Christina L.
Norman, OK
This is the funniest show ever created. All the characters are amazing and you fall in love with each of them. I have seen this show twice all the way through and will watch it again because it is so great. No show makes me happier than this one!
Tara F.
Wilmington, DE
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is my all time favorite show. Desert Island show 100%. Steve Carell makes that show. After he left (sorry spolier alert) the show went down hill but still a must watch. Great writing and storyline I would highly recommend this show to anyone.
Taylor Y.
I absolutely love the office! When I was first watching it I wasn't really getting into it but the farther I got into it the more in love with it I fell. I highly recommend that you do the same and get a few seasons in before you give up in it.
Alex M.
Love this show, who doesn't? It's funny and smart, and easy to rewatch. I also love the talent from it, and frequently watch their subsequent projects. My favorite character was probably Dwight and Jim. Would always recommend watching this show.
Karolina S.
Mission Viejo, CA
This show is nonstop laughter. I've never felt so awkward in my life relating to the characters of this show. You really feel like your part of the office. I find myself crying so hard from laughter because of a scenario that was just ridiculous.
Megan S.
The Office hasn't been on in awhile, but it was definitely a funny sitcom. Great acting and a spin off of the original British version. It was unique and great to watch. It makes a standard office environment hilarious. I'd certainly recommend it.
Clare C.
The office is a hilarious show with smart humor and also some dumb humor. The characters are perfect and believe able, with actors that always deliver and make it hilarious. They make you care for the characters and it is definitely a must watch!
Chaia P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is absolutely hilarious. It has a weird humor about it, but once you're past the first few verses you get used to it and it gets funnier and funnier the more you watch it. It is a must watch and it's as funny as all the hype it's given.
Paulina Z.
Lemont, IL
Truly one of the funniest shows that television could offer. The actors become one with their character so much so that it is hard to imagine that this is not actually a reality show. This is a must watch for anyone that is in need of some comedy.
Reana O.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
It's soooo funny and can be serious for, time to time. Sometimes we watch this in health class bc some episodes teach health related lessons. Dwight and Jim are my favorites. They're is some love but it's not major at all. I recommend this show for boys and girls.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah n.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?