BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Kaitlyn S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is incredible! It has everything: great characters, comedy, and heart! You root for these characters and you laugh with them! I love to re watch this series! It's a classic
Taylor Y.
I absolutely love the office! When I was first watching it I wasn't really getting into it but the farther I got into it the more in love with it I fell. I highly recommend that you do the same and get a few seasons in before you give up in it.
Courtney P.
My husband introduced me to this show years ago. I'm so glad he did because it's one of my FAVORITE shows out there. It will always make you laugh but also will make you cry from time-to-time. The characters are unforgettable! A must see show!
ash f.
Rochester, NY
The Office is so hilarious I love this. Great show to watch when you want to just chill. What's great is that this show can be so relatable sometimes, and that's what makes it so funny. All the actors are great, I highly recommend watching this!
JoAnn A.
South Gate, CA
I love this show! I never watched when it was on TV but have gone through the series 2-3 times since it's been on Netflix. The first few episodes are slow but it gets so much better!
Carolynn L.
Scottsdale, AZ
A friend recommended this show to me and I have been watching this nonstop. It's pretty unique and very addicting. It's funny and a great time passer. The acting always get me. (Dwight and Jim always cracks me up). I would probably recommend it.
Liane E.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this show so much. It started off as the American version of the British show but really grew into its own over the next seasons. All characters are very likeable and hilarious. One of the funniest show that I could watch again and again.
Paulina Z.
Lemont, IL
Truly one of the funniest shows that television could offer. The actors become one with their character so much so that it is hard to imagine that this is not actually a reality show. This is a must watch for anyone that is in need of some comedy.
Olivia W.
Piscataway, NJ
One of my favorite shows of all time. People thought it got worse when Steve Carrell left, but I don't think the quality changed at all. It's so funny, it really never disappoints. The casting is so perfect, and I love everything about this show
Christina L.
Norman, OK
This is the funniest show ever created. All the characters are amazing and you fall in love with each of them. I have seen this show twice all the way through and will watch it again because it is so great. No show makes me happier than this one!
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?