BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pi...60 Answers
  • Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
The Office
IT WAS SO FUNNY, LAUGHED MY TAIL OFF, TIMELESS CLASSIC. Every character is incredibly relatable, and there is an episode for every mood possible. John Krasinski/Jim Halpert ruined me for all other men. A must watch for sure!! DUNDER MIFFLIN FOR LIFE.
Reina G.
El Cajon, CA
I love this show. One of my favorite shows. Dwight, Jim, and Pam are my favorite. Dwight cracks me up hes almost like me i really enjoy this show great show to laugh and giggle too
Riley A.
Pittsburgh, PA
The show "The Office" is definitely one of my all-time favorite shows. One of my favorite scenes is when Kevin gets his turtle. I enjoy the actors/acting very much. "The Office" is similar to the show "Parks and Rec". This show is a must to watch.
Cassie R.
Spring Valley, CA
This show is hilarious. Jim and Pam are adorable, Dwight is crazy, and Michael is obnoxious. All the characters are great and there are a lot of episodes, perfect for binge watching!
Kaitlyn M.
Centreville, VA
I could watch this show from beginning to end over and over and over again. I have never laughed so hard from such simple comedy! If you are looking for a new show- watch the office.
Megan S.
The Office hasn't been on in awhile, but it was definitely a funny sitcom. Great acting and a spin off of the original British version. It was unique and great to watch. It makes a standard office environment hilarious. I'd certainly recommend it.
Tiffany H.
I've watched this entire series from beginning to end at least 4 times. It's hilarious, sweet, and one of my most favorite shows. I will always love the office!

that's what she said....
Lisa D.
Very, very funny show! It is light and short episodes so it's easy to watch. I definitely recommend because there's nothing really like it! My favorite episode is the Pie Day one👍🏼
Melissa J.
Ballston Lake, NY
The Office is my favorite TV Series ever. The show ended years ago, and I still watch reruns regularly. This show is hilarious and is relateable to everyday life. I like how every episode is funny and not just a few select ones- constant laughs!
Joshua S.
Without a doubt the funniest Tv show I've ever watched. Yes the humor sometimes may be dry for some people. It may also be too much! But it will always make you laugh no matter what!
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah n.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?