BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pi...60 Answers
  • Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Kysha B.
The office is hilarious. It has everything that you want in a show, love, drama and a good dose of humor. It's a shame that they ended it because I could see it going on and on for many of seasons. Really great show, I've watched season after season.
Jessica D.
Lutz, FL
Hilarious and relatable. Each office persona is portrayed perfectly and it is easy to identify which characters correlate to your coworkers. Have rewatched the entire show several times and the humor never dies. Great for fans of Parks and Recreation.
Kailey F.
Muncie, IN
So much dry humor, which I love. Watching Michael made me feel stressed out. Everybody loves to hate Dwight, but you can't help but root for him with Angela. And who can get over Pam and Jim? One of the best romances on TV I can remember cheering for.
Brittany C.
Barberton, OH
It starts off just a tad awkward...but the character development throughout the seasons is perfect. Characters you thought you'd despise unknowingly grow on you. It's absolutely great.
lia E.
Hilarious. I watch this with my girls when we all want to relax and have a fun night with going through such a hassle of going somewhere fancy. All we need is this show and some pizza
Elixandra A.
Really funny but only if you have a sarcastic sense of humor, kind of awkward funny. Michael thinks he is a great boss but always screws up, but at the end he loves all his employees.
IT WAS SO FUNNY, LAUGHED MY TAIL OFF, TIMELESS CLASSIC. Every character is incredibly relatable, and there is an episode for every mood possible. John Krasinski/Jim Halpert ruined me for all other men. A must watch for sure!! DUNDER MIFFLIN FOR LIFE.
Sri K.
These episodes will leave you laughing so much! It's a favorite show in my house! It's one of those shows where you never get bored of watching the same episode more than one. I'll leave it at this, I've watched every episode at least ten times each.
Tara M.
Tomball, TX
The Office changed my life. I love this show so much. I just want everyone in the world to love it as much as me. The actors are so amazing and really love what they do. Everyone must watch The Office. It is such a heart warming show and so creative!
Carmela C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
MY FAVROTIE SHOW OF ALL TIME!!! I work in an office and it is basically a real life office with a little twist! The characters are awesome and the actors are great! I love the office!
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?