BY THE OFFICE #10 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Michael K.
Delray Beach, FL
I finished watching this show last fall. I watched it over three months, which is pretty amazing since I don't have much time to devote to TV shows and The Office is comprised of 9 seasons. With this in mind, I still watch this show to this day rewatching episode after episode. You'll fall in love with Jim and Dwight's antics, Michael Scott's utter stupidity, and every other character's quirks. If you want to see if you'll like this show because you're not a fan of comedies then start with Murder or Lice. They are so funny and I still laugh to this day even though I know exactly what is going to happen. This is a must watch!
Isabella M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I just finished the office. I was so so happy with the show, because it actually got me to laugh out loud....until Steve Carrell left the series! He was the main character! The show turned to crap after he left...Will Ferrel replaced him and lasted an episode or two and it just wasnt the same. The rest of the cast is hilarious but I feel they were all tying too hard to make up for the loss of the boss :( I would give 5 stars if the series ended when Steve left.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The Office is a wonderful show full of witty characters and funny story lines with amazingly funny people. I love Pam, she is so sweet but has such a fire to her.
Christine V.
The Office is hilariously awkward when it comes to Michael Scott and his interactions with others. I personally enjoy the Jim/Pam and the Kelly/Ryan dynamic throughout the earlier seasons as well as any scene with Michael Scott and/or Dwight. I stopped watching when Michael Scott was no longer a main character. The first 6 seasons were the best seasons in my opinion. Enjoyable to watch, rewatch, and as background noise while gaming to giggle at occasionally.
Kaitlyn H.
Edmond, OK
This will forever be my favorite show of all time. I watch this constantly, it's always on in the background, or whenever I'm bored and don't know what to watch. I think everyone was so perfectly cast. I think you truly fall in love with all of the characters, and get emotionally involved. I have yet to meet someone who has truly watched it that didn't like it. I highly recommend everyone giving this show a try.

Also, Dwight is the best TV character ever.
Mary D.
Westbrook, ME
One of my favorite shows of all time. Amazing cast, phenomenal writing. An absolute inspiration to a few great shows that followed. The show is consistently hilarious. Jim and Pam will have you falling in love with them. Dwight will irritate you while simultaneously cracking you up. And Michael Scott is everything you know your cringe-worthy boss to be, and more. Everyone from the leads to the tertiary cast is laugh-out-loud funny. Miss the show dearly.
Megan T.
Brookville, IN
Absolutely, hands-down the best comedic television series. I wish the show had never ended, or that we could at least get a reunion season! I love Jim and Pam and their love story :) Although, my boyfriend would say otherwise because its too cheesy or something (but that's a guy for you) This show makes you happy to watch and although it is a comedy there are definitely some serious moments in the show that makes you love all the characters in this series.
jordin w.
Hoover , AL
I cannot begin to say how much I enjoyed this series. I started watching this impulsively on netflix. I usually opt for something with a deep plot and suspense, but decided to go for something lighter. This show was easy to become invested in. A lightweight comedy with an underlying plot throughout makes for a show that is easy to pick up whenever! The characters are so relatable and there are episodes that I will never forget. 10/10 would recommend.
Ashley H.
Imperial Bch, CA
If you're a fan of Parks and Rec or Community then I think you will enjoy this show! The Office is one of those shows that just pulls you in! I can sit down and pick a random episode to watch and then all of a sudden it's hours later and I've watched an entire season. The line up of characters is awesome and throughout the show you will love/hate each of them. The writing is amazing and will leave you quoting this show forever. It is just a very well rounded tv show.
Laura S.
Fountain Valley, CA
I love the office. It is totally relatable if you work in an office environment. The dry humor combined with great actors is sure for a good laugh. I love all the characters and it's a very easy show to watch.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah n.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?