- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
This show is hilarious. It offers cleverly written humor that many different people can get. It's a great show to watch as a family and can get everyone laughing. Michael Scott is a hilarious character and finds himself in some ridiculous situations.
This show is so funny! I can watch reruns over and over and laugh no matter what. The actors of the show are so great! Michael Scott is the best boss ever!! I wish this show never ended!
I absolutely love The Office. I have not met anyone who doesn't love it also. The acting is great. Its such a good comedy. It is almost always on television at my dorm, everyone loves it. Its also great to watch because you can watch it as a family,
One of my favorite shows ever. I am so sad the series ended. Michael Scott was one of the funniest characters on tv. Pam and Jim's relationship was a highlight of the series. Television is really lacking something since the Office has gone off the air
Particularly at the beginning, this was a fantastic show. Loved the relationships and the interaction between the office members, in & out of the office. Very good actors and an amusing story that was, at times, naturally ridiculous. Give it a watch!
A great comedy, I love all the character interactions, I love the interactions between Dwight and Jim, Everyone does such a great job with there characters. It has a different feel than other generic comedies out there, I would definitely recommend
Really wish they wouldn't have tried so hard to replace Michael after he left. Too many crappy new characters. But other than that, it's such a great show. Hilarious and heartwarming.
This is such a great Show! I love all of the characters and the actors/actresses who play them. The reason I started watching this show is because I heard everyone obsessing over it and It has Steve Carell who is one of my all time favorite actors :)
One word- hysterical. Will bound to make you laugh, no matter how miserable you are. It's impossible to choose a favorite episode because they are all so good. Actors are a riot and the show overall is well casted. Would highly recommend to anyone!
One of the best shows Ive ever watched. i've seen movies with the same people and it couldn't be better. hilarious and witty its really a fun tie when you're watching this show. I watch this show almost everyday in my down time. I recommend watching.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos