- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
This show is hilarious and I love all the characters! The show has lots of dry humor but, keeps me hooked and laughing. Dewight is the funniest!!! I love watching reruns of this show!
Hysterical show, that I wish was still running. Great for a good laugh on any day of the week. Love any episode any time of the day. It is simliar in ways to "Friends" or "Seinfeld" but has a reality TV feel to it! Many can relate! Love Steve Carrell!
This show is hilarious. It offers cleverly written humor that many different people can get. It's a great show to watch as a family and can get everyone laughing. Michael Scott is a hilarious character and finds himself in some ridiculous situations.
Definitely in my top 5 all time favorite shows!!! Michael Scott is the the boss we all wish we secretly had (but not really!) This show is pure comedy. Great acting, great story-line, great show! This show will leave you in tears after one episode!
LOVE THIS SHOW!!! The humor is on point and the characters are so unique. The early seasons are the best and Jim and Pam are my favorite TV couple ever #relationshipgoals. Can't tell you my favorite scene because spoiler alert. So watch it and see!
One of the best comedies of all time (top 3 are Seinfeld, The Office, and Parks and Rec). The humor is slightly offbeat, but these characters are hilarious! If you were a fan of Seinfeld I would highly recommend this series! Its one of the shows I will re-watch over and over and it never gets old.
This show has such great comedic writing with great comedic actors! Steve Carell is funny! John Krasinski as Jim and his epic looks into the camera! Sweet little Jenna Fischer as Pam! Of course Rainn Wilson as Dwight which makes the show! Really funny!
The dumbest, most amazing show ever. Started watching for Steve Carrell, and finished all the seasons in about 6 months. It reminds me of Scrubs, in office form! Best scenes are always the jokes. No matter how punny. I recommend you start watching!
One word- hysterical. Will bound to make you laugh, no matter how miserable you are. It's impossible to choose a favorite episode because they are all so good. Actors are a riot and the show overall is well casted. Would highly recommend to anyone!
So hilarious. This is one of those shows you can re-watch endlessly and it's still funny. Love the actors. The feud between Jim and dwight is the best. I've heard it's similar to parks and rec, but I still love The Office the most. Recommend for sure!
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos