- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
Loved it! I've watched every episode on Netflix and it was great. Filled with humor, miscellaneous love stories, and wonderfully witty characters. They did a GREAT job with the finale
This show is unlike any other. No matter what mood I'm in, this show can make me feel better and the cast can not be re-created. The scenarios are unique and they couldn't be recreated. Michael Scott is my spirit animal and I recommend to everyone.
Definitely in my top 5 all time favorite shows!!! Michael Scott is the the boss we all wish we secretly had (but not really!) This show is pure comedy. Great acting, great story-line, great show! This show will leave you in tears after one episode!
I absolutely love The Office. I have not met anyone who doesn't love it also. The acting is great. Its such a good comedy. It is almost always on television at my dorm, everyone loves it. Its also great to watch because you can watch it as a family,
Hands down the best show ever made. No show has ever made me laugh the way The Office did. all the actors were awesome, the acting was phenomenal. Nothing will ever compare to how great the office is/was. i would rewatch this show on netflex forever.
One word- hysterical. Will bound to make you laugh, no matter how miserable you are. It's impossible to choose a favorite episode because they are all so good. Actors are a riot and the show overall is well casted. Would highly recommend to anyone!
If you are looking for a hilarious show that will give you some good laughs this is it! I have seen this show entirely through 5 times now. It never gets old. ( That's what she said!)
100% the best show ever. The dry and witty humor never stops for a second. Pam and Jim are the best couple goals out there and I dream of having Michael Scott as a boss in the future.
SO FUNNY!! The office never disappoints. I can watch the same episode over and over again and always find myself laughing. I love that i can catch up on all the old episodes on Netflix. The actors are so funny and i recommend The Office to all of my friends
This show has such great comedic writing with great comedic actors! Steve Carell is funny! John Krasinski as Jim and his epic looks into the camera! Sweet little Jenna Fischer as Pam! Of course Rainn Wilson as Dwight which makes the show! Really funny!
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos