- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
I absolutely love The Office. I have not met anyone who doesn't love it also. The acting is great. Its such a good comedy. It is almost always on television at my dorm, everyone loves it. Its also great to watch because you can watch it as a family,
This is one show that I always come back to. If you enjoy witty humor you will love this show. Once you learn the characters, you will keep coming back for more. I just wished I worked in an office as humorous as this one. I would 100% recommend this.
One of my absolute favorite shows. The characters are absolutely hilarious and it's so fun to follow their adventures throughout the seasons. I regularly watch the re-runs on Netflix.
Funny show with lots of laughs. Has a ton of episodes so you can binge watch and never run out. One of the best programs on Netflix. If you like this, you'd probably also like Parks and Recreation. Very similar show, but based in a government office.
Classic TV show. Steve Carrell at his very best. And Pam and Jim's relationship is one of the most iconic ones in television. Can't forget Dwight. One of my all time favorite TV shows
I have seen this show about a million times and it could never get old,very very funny. Laugh very hard when Michael burned his leg with a George freeman grill! Definitely recommend it
This show is hilarious. It offers cleverly written humor that many different people can get. It's a great show to watch as a family and can get everyone laughing. Michael Scott is a hilarious character and finds himself in some ridiculous situations.
Hysterical show, that I wish was still running. Great for a good laugh on any day of the week. Love any episode any time of the day. It is simliar in ways to "Friends" or "Seinfeld" but has a reality TV feel to it! Many can relate! Love Steve Carrell!
One word- hysterical. Will bound to make you laugh, no matter how miserable you are. It's impossible to choose a favorite episode because they are all so good. Actors are a riot and the show overall is well casted. Would highly recommend to anyone!
Probably just about my favorite show ever. Ive watched every episode about seven times through and I watch on my computer every night before i go to sleep. Amazing actors, hysterical plot line, I don't have a bad thing to say about this show at all.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos