- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
I have seen every episode of the office--if you want to laugh then you must watch this show--it is quirky and touching--The actors are very talented--very similar to Parks and Recreation
Great concept for a show, and honestly funnier than the UK version. I really loved this show, and was sad to see it go, but it definitely needed to end. Jim and Pam FTW! Would recommend!
The best series that there is! You will love ally he characters and continue to laugh the entire time! I have watched this series too many times to count and will never get tired of it!
FUNNIEST SHOW. I love to watch this show after a long day of work because the acting is genuine and the jokes crack me up. Similar to parks and rec which is another great show for giggles
Absolutely hilarious. I always have this show on in the background because it's kind of a mindless watch. I don't need to pay close attention to understand the jokes. So funny must watch.
The show that gets better season after season! Loved the original British version, but this one may be better - great cast, the acting is perfect, and the one-liners are something you'll repeat forever. Perfect for those who like rom-coms and ironic humor.
I loved the office, the interactions between the group was hilarious, reminded us of someone at work even they cast was more out there but the acting was great sometimes it looked like adlibs and any scene with steve carrell getting into trouble was good
Absolutely loved this show and happy that I eventually found it. You grow to love each character and enjoy their quirks and jokes and pranks. You get to watch them grow, to form relationships and families. To move up in the business. To move on from the business.
This was the funniest show on tv! The actors were so good you actually thought they were the characters. Got a couple of friends hooked on the show. I still watch the reruns and laugh like I've never seen it before. Best episode, fire in conference room.
This show is quite good if you are willing to stick with it. It does have some boring scenes especially when you don't like certain characters but overall the humor in the show makes up for it. I specifically like the pranks between Dwight and Jim.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos