BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Clare C.
Ardmore, PA
Blisteringly funny, but often uncomfortable to watch--both in the way Michael's near pathological self-centeredness and social ineptitude causes slow-moving trainwrecks, and the way his colleagues often enable him. I recommend watching the earlier seasons.
Emily R.
Lubbock, TX
The office is seriously my favorite tv show! It is hilarious and you grow attached to the characters as you start to know them better. Michael (the boss) has a crude sense of humor so I do not recommend for kids, but it is great for adults who love humor!
Makkell B.
This show will not fail to make you laugh. This is one of my all time favorite series and I've rewatched it a few times. The last episode will never fail to make me cry tears of happiness.
Ali C.
Monetta, SC
Funny show. If nothing else than just for the laughs alone. Wish it was still creating new episodes but I guess we will just have to do with reruns to relive the wonderful "The Office" moments that we know and loved from before. Please bring the show back!
Kristina B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This show is weird but totally worth the watch. the characters are quirky but i think that is what makes the show so great. I loved Michael and his silly plans. there are other shows that are filmed in a similar way but i think the office takes the cake.
Kaitie F.
Cayce, SC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is just so so good. And never stops being good no matter how much you watch it. All of the characters are so like able and funny and it's definitely my top five favorite shows.
Amber T.
St Regis Fls, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Great TV that you don't find very often. The character stories are well written, as are the jokes. Years later I still reference the jokes made during the series. Pam and Jim all the way!
Mariana V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
The office is simply a classic. There type of humor is just absolutely fun and quirky. This is a show I can enjoy with my parents as well as a lot of the humor is very historical. I really enjoy have realistic the show is and how silly I can be as well
Tiara J.
Portland, OR
Great show! I have watched the series about three times. I find that it is good to put on when you are trying to watch Netflix with someone who doesn't know what they are in the mood for.
Samantha T.
Nash, TX
This is a hilarious feel good show! I laughed, I cried, and sometimes I was angry, usually at Michael for his constant need for attention. The later seasons are my favorite. The cast is great, and the actors were all fantastic! I wish it was still going,
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?