- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
Super funny started watching at aa friends house hated it at first and now im currently the owner of various hoodies with the office quotes! a great show to watch with friends or when you want a nice good laugh for like the whole 45 minutes of the show
The office is honestly one of the funniest shows I have ever seen. I can go back and watch it again and again which is exactly what I do. I would recommend everyone watch it through at least once because it is the BEST show ever. So funny and touching.
Definitely one of my favorite shows. It's just one of those that you can watch over and over again and never get sick of the reruns. The actos fit their roles perfectly and never fail to make you laugh. Everything is just so natural. Must watch for sure!
Absolutely loved this show and happy that I eventually found it. You grow to love each character and enjoy their quirks and jokes and pranks. You get to watch them grow, to form relationships and families. To move up in the business. To move on from the business.
Blisteringly funny, but often uncomfortable to watch--both in the way Michael's near pathological self-centeredness and social ineptitude causes slow-moving trainwrecks, and the way his colleagues often enable him. I recommend watching the earlier seasons.
Absolutely hilarious. I always have this show on in the background because it's kind of a mindless watch. I don't need to pay close attention to understand the jokes. So funny must watch.
This is my FAVORITE SHOW. I started watching it while it was still on TV and still watch it whenever I need a good laugh. It is on Netflix so you can watch it as many times as you want!
Great concept for a show, and honestly funnier than the UK version. I really loved this show, and was sad to see it go, but it definitely needed to end. Jim and Pam FTW! Would recommend!
This show will not fail to make you laugh. This is one of my all time favorite series and I've rewatched it a few times. The last episode will never fail to make me cry tears of happiness.
This was the funniest show on tv! The actors were so good you actually thought they were the characters. Got a couple of friends hooked on the show. I still watch the reruns and laugh like I've never seen it before. Best episode, fire in conference room.
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos