- "I watched the series the whole way through to its series finale, and even though the last couple seasons were not as funny to me, it is still one of my favorite shows." in 13 reviews
- "Throughout the seasons the show only got funnier, but once Steve Carrell left, the energy left with him and the show was left trying to fill the void with the cast they had left." in 12 reviews
- "Never fails to make me happy, never fails to make me laugh (even though i've probably seen every episode 3 times)" in 10 reviews
- "One of the best shows out there, really miss it especially after Michael left, but Dwight for sure was my favorite of all. " in 8 reviews
- "I really like this show, even though I don't watch it on a regular schedule sometimes when it comes on I think it's funny." in 6 reviews
The office is hilarious. It's great for binge watching on a lazy weekend. It is the first television series of its kind. I love watching the relationship between Jim and Pam develop over the course of the show. I was so emotionally invested by the end!
Funny show. If nothing else than just for the laughs alone. Wish it was still creating new episodes but I guess we will just have to do with reruns to relive the wonderful "The Office" moments that we know and loved from before. Please bring the show back!
I cannot tell you how many times I've rewatched the office...for one my dad looks a lot like Steve Carroll...like being honest anyways I just think it's brutally honest with the humor that goes on in everyday life with the flings of romance out in there. It's overall a great show and I still watch it...I might just go binge watch the series now...thanks lol
One of my favorite shows ever. All the actors are great and are hilarious. This without a doubt goes on my list of shows that everyone needs to watch. There's no other show like it. You just have to watch it, it's one of the most incredible shows ever.
Hands-down, one of my favorite shows of all times. All the characters, even the minor ones in the background, get you invested in the show, but Jim and Pam are what got me hooked from day 1 and saw me thorough all 9 seasons. 10/10, could watch anytime!
I was born in Scranton and lived 5 miles away from the city for 20 years. The little tidbits from home that are inserted into the show makes it even better. The actors have such good chemistry on the show that you feel attached. The humor is on point too!
I love this show because its such a unique story line that is so simple and day to day that its relatable to many viewers. The characters are very relatable and the comedy is a little cheesy but still brings many laughs in my household. Jim x Pam forever
Best show ever. Will watch again and again. I usually like shows with action, magic, or superheros, but for some reason couldn't help falling in love with the characters on this show. So much heart, very quotable, and will always put a smile on my face.
This show made me laugh, made me cry, and just gave me so many feels. The casting was ridiculously perfect. Pam and Jim 5ever. There is just so much hilarity. It's literally the best romcom movie that lasted for so long, but you love every minute of it.
This is a hilarious feel good show! I laughed, I cried, and sometimes I was angry, usually at Michael for his constant need for attention. The later seasons are my favorite. The cast is great, and the actors were all fantastic! I wish it was still going,
Q & A
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Best couple? (In your opinion)
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am? This show literally never gets old.
Is this show worth watching?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos