BY THE OFFICE #3 in TV

• Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pi...60 Answers
  • Should this be the next show I binge?8 Answers
  • Who's your favourite character?6 Answers
Maddie B.
I absolutely love the tv show The Office (US). It's very funny and definitely puts me in a good mood and he's me laughing when I'm feeling sad! I would recommend it to any and everyone.
Krystal M.
Best show on the whole planet. I'm thankful my boyfriend showed me this existed. I've watched all nine seasons in full over 3 times since discovering the show last year. Thank you Netflix.
Kayla M.
Gillsville, Ga
Always been hilarious. A go to comedy. Too many good actors to name. This is a show you can turn to no matter what you're in the mood to watch. There are so many different story lines that you want to keep up with and also find yourself binge watching.
Kapua P.
This is one of my favorite shows. I love every single of the characters. I've laughed and cried while watching this show. I'm a huge fan of all the actors and wish this was still on air.
Lauryn S.
Smithtown
HILARIOUS show with relatable characters ans funny plots every episode! I find myself dying of laughter during almost every episode! I would recommend to anyone looking for a good laugh
Robbin J.
Dekalb, IL
The first season made this show hard to get into and Steve Carell's character is Super frustrating! But this TV show ultimately kept me glued to the TV for hours and had a happy ending.
Krista R.
Jacksonville, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love shows like this. Kind of makes you feel like you are right there in the "office" the humor is hilarious, it's terrible that we can't keep the shows like these on just a little bit longer.
Katie M.
Highland Hgts, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is a classic. It is funny for all appropriate ages. I often watched it with my parents and older brother while in high school and everyone had a good laugh, despite the fact that half of us had no experience in an office setting. Jokes for all!
Sara D.
Kilgore, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
By far my absolute favorite show of all time!!! I have watched the entire series at least 5 times and reference it at least once a day. I'm constantly laughing and love the entire cast!
Evelyn O.
Albuquerque, NM
To me, The Office is the best show ever. It is a show I can constantly go back to and re-watch. Of course, certain seasons are better than others but I usually watch the show the whole way through before re-watching it. I recommend this show to everyone
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Who's your favorite character? It's too hard for me to pick just one!
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Best couple? (In your opinion)
Darian P.
Fairfield, CA
What are some of your favorite quotes form The Office?
Courtney L.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?